Check Out! BlackBerry Mercury Making Keyboards Specs Release Date
- Senate Leaders to Meet With Trump on His Eventual SCOTUS Pick
- South Korea's Ex-Culture Minister to Be Questioned on Artists Blacklist
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Trump inauguration: Melania, Ivanka and Tiffany Trump SPARKLE in designer ball gowns
- Adele performing at 59th Grammy Awards
- Wayne Rooney breaks Bobby Charlton's goal record for Manchester United
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Trolls Conor McGregor With Tweet About Net Worth
- Andrew Luck Recovering from Surgery; Meaning Colts Must Shore Up Pass Protection
- RUMOURS: Xabi Alonso set for retirement
- Undefeated Clippers to Test Streak Against the OKC Thunder
- Attack in northern Mali kills at least 33, dozens injured
- Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ:NFLX) Shares Up 0.27% in Wednesday's Premarket
- Last ship leaves the final search zone for missing flight MH370
- Los Angeles Chargers reveal updated powder blue and yellow logo
- Barcelona goal highlights: Messi is getting ridiculous with his free kick magic
January 26, 2017
Federal Judge Blocks $37 Billion Merger Of Aetna & Humana
In a note to clients, Ana Gupte of Leerink Partners said Cigna would be the "most likely" bidder for Humana , followed by Anthem . A federal just has ruled against the proposed acquisition of the health insurance company Humana by its larger rival, Aetna .
January 25, 2017
I Am Setsuna Coming Digitally To The Nintendo Switch At Launch
This port of I am Setsuna will be available as a digital-exclusive title, but will include a handful of exclusive features. I Am Setsuna is the first game from Square Enix's newest studio, Tokyo RPG Factory.
January 24, 2017
Bernie Ecclestone removed as CEO of Formula 1
The release did make it clear Ecclestone, 86, will remain "available as a source of advice for the board of F1". This role is now occupied by (new F1 chairman) Chase (Carey of Liberty Media).
January 22, 2017
European Central Bank maintains rate at 'Zero%'
The world marketplace is a bit anxious as Donald Trump is set to be inaugurated as the next USA president in just over 24 hours. The Dow dropped 0.4 percent to extend losses for the fifth consecutive session and hit its lowest level in over a month.
January 22, 2017
Trump is not our man, says Kremlin
Secretary of Defense Ash Carter said on January 8 that Russian Federation has done nothing to defeat the Islamic State in Syria. It can't imagine itself as a nation without being a great power, and great powers have great spheres of influence.
January 21, 2017
Jan Vertonghen: Tottenham defender expected to be out for six weeks
But the injury has not improved and Pochettino confirmed on Thursday, ahead of his side's crucial clash with Manchester City, that Lamela will undergo another scan on Friday.
January 20, 2017
Super Mario Run Is Coming To Android In March
Now, we finally have a release date for the Android after pre-registration was added in December, Neowin reports . It's not yet clear if Nintendo realized that this may not be the best approach to make money off the game.
January 18, 2017
Tangled: Before Ever After trailer - Mandy Moore returns as Rapunzel
As we all know - besides Moana , which is ideal in every way - Tangled is the best Disney movie ever made. On aspect of the original film that has remained unchanged, however, is the main cast.
January 18, 2017
Rouhani Says Renegotiating Iran Nuclear Deal 'Out of Question'
Kerry added that he believes the Obama administration's agreement with Iran will survive despite Trump's opposition to it. The deal was signed between Iran, the US, Britain, China, France, Germany and Russian Federation .
January 17, 2017
Bahrain carries out first executions since Arab Spring
Seven other defendants accused of being involved in the 2014 attack received life imprisonment for their roles. The executions were criticised by worldwide rights groups, as well as Britain and the European Union.