Is Apple trying to imbibe its footprints in India?
- Mexican president seeks to strengthen USA relations despite Trump's barbs
- Massive Antarctic Larsen C crack extends by almost 10km
- Ivanka Trump Provides Update on Chelsea Clinton Friendship After Election Cycle
- On 'SNL' even Putin makes fun of Trump's Inauguration crowds
- Wayne Rooney breaks Bobby Charlton's goal record for Manchester United
- Chuck Schumer: Bipartisan Investigation of Russian Hacking Likely
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Trolls Conor McGregor With Tweet About Net Worth
- Seahawks could lose draft pick for failing to disclose Sherman injury
- Jan Vertonghen: Tottenham defender expected to be out for six weeks
- China calls on U.S. to bar Taiwan from Trump inauguration
- RUMOURS: Xabi Alonso set for retirement
- Suspected Orlando Cop Killer Markeith Loyd Captured and in Custody
- Amazon's Mahatma Gandhi flip-flops spark anger in India
- Chelsea to China - Costa 'wouldn't think twice'
- Google unveils 'Super Chat' earnings scheme for YouTube content creators
January 26, 2017
Federal Judge Blocks $37 Billion Merger Of Aetna & Humana
In a note to clients, Ana Gupte of Leerink Partners said Cigna would be the "most likely" bidder for Humana , followed by Anthem . A federal just has ruled against the proposed acquisition of the health insurance company Humana by its larger rival, Aetna .
January 25, 2017
I Am Setsuna Coming Digitally To The Nintendo Switch At Launch
This port of I am Setsuna will be available as a digital-exclusive title, but will include a handful of exclusive features. I Am Setsuna is the first game from Square Enix's newest studio, Tokyo RPG Factory.
January 24, 2017
Bernie Ecclestone removed as CEO of Formula 1
The release did make it clear Ecclestone, 86, will remain "available as a source of advice for the board of F1". This role is now occupied by (new F1 chairman) Chase (Carey of Liberty Media).
January 22, 2017
European Central Bank maintains rate at 'Zero%'
The world marketplace is a bit anxious as Donald Trump is set to be inaugurated as the next USA president in just over 24 hours. The Dow dropped 0.4 percent to extend losses for the fifth consecutive session and hit its lowest level in over a month.
January 22, 2017
Multiple Rounds of Storms This Weekend
Southern portions of Louisiana and MS have the greatest chance of strong storms initially, the National Weather Service said. Residents began to clean up damage Friday morning left behind by a tornado in a southern MS community a day earlier.
January 21, 2017
Andrew Luck Recovering from Surgery; Meaning Colts Must Shore Up Pass Protection
Luck threw for 4,240 yards and 31 touchdowns and 13 interceptions this season for a quarterback rating of 96.4 and a QBR of 71.2. Andrew Luck had a terrific season in 2016 despite playing behind one of the worst offensive lines in football.
January 19, 2017
Undefeated Clippers to Test Streak Against the OKC Thunder
Martin Luther King Jr. was honored before the game with a video tribute and a choir at a halftime. They will stay on the road before returning home to host the Los Angeles Clippers on January 28.
January 19, 2017
Attack in northern Mali kills at least 33, dozens injured
More than 50 people have been killed after a suicide bombing at a military camp in northern Mali. The Wednesday morning blast hit the Joint Operational Mechanism base in the city of Gao.
January 18, 2017
Tangled: Before Ever After trailer - Mandy Moore returns as Rapunzel
As we all know - besides Moana , which is ideal in every way - Tangled is the best Disney movie ever made. On aspect of the original film that has remained unchanged, however, is the main cast.
January 17, 2017
Bahrain carries out first executions since Arab Spring
Seven other defendants accused of being involved in the 2014 attack received life imprisonment for their roles. The executions were criticised by worldwide rights groups, as well as Britain and the European Union.