Massive Antarctic Larsen C crack extends by almost 10km
- Multiple Rounds of Storms This Weekend
- Wayne Rooney breaks Bobby Charlton's goal record for Manchester United
- Andrew Luck Recovering from Surgery; Meaning Colts Must Shore Up Pass Protection
- China calls on U.S. to bar Taiwan from Trump inauguration
- Undefeated Clippers to Test Streak Against the OKC Thunder
- Attack in northern Mali kills at least 33, dozens injured
- Suspected Orlando Cop Killer Markeith Loyd Captured and in Custody
- Last ship leaves the final search zone for missing flight MH370
- Los Angeles Chargers reveal updated powder blue and yellow logo
- Rouhani Says Renegotiating Iran Nuclear Deal 'Out of Question'
- Google unveils 'Super Chat' earnings scheme for YouTube content creators
- Not Twitter: CIA boss says Trump should watch Russian Federation
- 100000 new jobs up for grabs in this company
- UFC president offers $50 million for McGregor-Mayweather fight
- AFC Divisional Preview: Houston Texans at New England Patriots
January 23, 2017
On 'SNL' even Putin makes fun of Trump's Inauguration crowds
It quickly broke into song as the Trump advisor revealed she is of a similar celebrity status as Trump himself. Trump now is - and just how much some people around the world disagree with the tone he's already set.
January 22, 2017
European Central Bank maintains rate at 'Zero%'
The world marketplace is a bit anxious as Donald Trump is set to be inaugurated as the next USA president in just over 24 hours. The Dow dropped 0.4 percent to extend losses for the fifth consecutive session and hit its lowest level in over a month.
January 22, 2017
Avaya files for bankruptcy in USA , but India operations to continue
Like many telcos, Avaya was hit hard by the advent of cloud technology and the industry's transition from hardware to software and services.
January 22, 2017
Trump is not our man, says Kremlin
Secretary of Defense Ash Carter said on January 8 that Russian Federation has done nothing to defeat the Islamic State in Syria. It can't imagine itself as a nation without being a great power, and great powers have great spheres of influence.
January 19, 2017
RUMOURS: Xabi Alonso set for retirement
Bayern Munich midfielder Xabi Alonso is reportedly planning to retire from football at the end of the season. At Bayern, he has won the Bundesliga twice, the German Cup and the German Super Cup .
January 18, 2017
Amazon's Mahatma Gandhi flip-flops spark anger in India
Das added that he'd made these remarks as an Indian citizen, and that nothing more should be read into them. He also tweeted: "Remain committed to economic reform, ease of doing business and open trade.
January 17, 2017
Bahrain carries out first executions since Arab Spring
Seven other defendants accused of being involved in the 2014 attack received life imprisonment for their roles. The executions were criticised by worldwide rights groups, as well as Britain and the European Union.
January 16, 2017
United Nations welcomes U.S. decision to ease sanctions on Sudan
MICHELE KELEMEN, BYLINE: Sudan has been under USA sanctions since the 1990s for its support of terrorism and human rights abuses. The White House says Sudan is making strides but warns sanctions can be re-imposed if it backtracks.
January 15, 2017
Morgan Schneiderlin thankful to Jose Mourinho after Manchester United exit
The standout performer in Everton's midfield this season, and a player Koeman would want to keep in the team, has been Gueye. Schneiderlin, capped 15 times by France, joined United from Southampton for a reported fee of £25 million in 2015.
January 14, 2017
Cannabis May Be Used As Pain Relief
A new report by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine shows the benefits and drawbacks of using marijuana. The main problem seems to be that there is not enough evidence to fully understand what cannabis does to consumers.