RUMOURS: Xabi Alonso set for retirement
- Undefeated Clippers to Test Streak Against the OKC Thunder
- Suspected Orlando Cop Killer Markeith Loyd Captured and in Custody
- Not Twitter: CIA boss says Trump should watch Russian Federation
- Concussion sidelines UNC's Bradley for Florida State game
- Dugarry blasts Payet: Dimitri check yourself! You owe West Ham
- AFC Divisional Preview: Houston Texans at New England Patriots
- Trump pharma bomb has industry leaders hunkered down in shock
- Amazon apologises to Sushma Swaraj over Indian flag-themed doormats
- Giants-Packers playoffs lore is more than red-faced Coughlin
- Detroit Auto Show: What You Missed
- HarperCollins Will No Longer Sell Monica Crowley's Book Due to Plagiarism
- Why Wasn't Sasha Obama at President Obama's Farewell Speech?
- Trump asks vaccine skeptic to chair committee on vaccine safety
- Giants' Justin Pugh: Cowboys lucked out with Packers beating us
- Super Retro Boy is nearly the 'Game Boy Classic' of your dreams
January 19, 2017
Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ:NFLX) Shares Up 0.27% in Wednesday's Premarket
Analysts surveyed by FactSet were looking for adjusted earnings of 13 cents per share and $2.47 billion in revenue. Given the stock's recent action, it seemed like a good time to take a closer look at the company's recent data.
January 18, 2017
Last ship leaves the final search zone for missing flight MH370
Some relatives of the Flight 370 victims said they weren't satisfied with rescue efforts and wanted them to continue. Why has the search been halted? The plane's passengers included 152 Chinese nationals and 50 Malaysians.
January 17, 2017
GameStop's Preorders For Nintendo Switch are Sold Out
Over the weekend, GameStop announced in a press release that its first shipment of the Nintendo Switch sold out , completely. Game Rant reports that the Switch console will have a 6.2-inch, 720p multitouch display with a 1280x720p resolution.
January 16, 2017
Barcelona goal highlights: Messi is getting ridiculous with his free kick magic
Athletic have been Jekyll and Hyde performers this season with just one defeat at home, but a series of poor displays on the road. Barca reached the quarter-finals with a 4-3 aggregate win thanks to a 78th-minute Messi free-kick on Wednesday.
January 15, 2017
UFC president offers $50 million for McGregor-Mayweather fight
His boxing licence has been granted by the California State Athletic Commission, allowing him to box in the U.S. state. Even if Mayweather did come back to fight McGregor, it's not a fight that would be taken seriously in my view.
January 14, 2017
Donald Trump meets with AT&T executives about Time Warner deal
The company didn't say much about the meeting, which took place at Trump Tower in NY , but characterized it as wide ranging. AT&T and Time Warner have defended the transaction as a vertical merger that will not remove competition.
January 13, 2017
Search Teams Continue Recovery of CJ4 in Lake Erie
A second memorial service will be held at 4 pm Tuesday at Liberty Presbyterian Church, 7080 Olentangy River Rd., Delaware, Ohio. The search in an area about the size of a football field has been slow because of limited visibility underwater, ice and winds.
January 13, 2017
Golden Globe Winner Donald Glover Making More TV Shows for FX
Thanks to the show's success, FX has made a deal with Glover, with him signing on to create "new projects for FX". FX's Atlanta was widely celebrated upon the show's best TV series comedy win at the Golden Globes Sunday night.
January 12, 2017
Mulayam to party members: SP will not be allowed to split
His close aide Amar Singh and younger brother Shivpal Singh Yadav also are daggers drawn with the Rajya Sabha member. By not giving up the post, Akhilesh wants to retain the right to allot the symbol by Form A and B to candidates.
January 10, 2017
Russian Federation dismisses USA hacking allegation as a "witch-hunt"
Obama emphasized that he tried to convince president-elect Donald Trump to "to develop a strong working relationship with the intelligence community".