RUMOURS: Xabi Alonso set for retirement
- Attack in northern Mali kills at least 33, dozens injured
- Rouhani Says Renegotiating Iran Nuclear Deal 'Out of Question'
- Bahrain carries out first executions since Arab Spring
- Barcelona goal highlights: Messi is getting ridiculous with his free kick magic
- Google unveils 'Super Chat' earnings scheme for YouTube content creators
- United Nations welcomes U.S. decision to ease sanctions on Sudan
- 100000 new jobs up for grabs in this company
- UFC president offers $50 million for McGregor-Mayweather fight
- Cannabis May Be Used As Pain Relief
- Video shows dog chained to top of crate pulled by SUV
- Search Teams Continue Recovery of CJ4 in Lake Erie
- Giants-Packers playoffs lore is more than red-faced Coughlin
- Detroit Auto Show: What You Missed
- WrestleMania 34 host city, date announced
- Russian Federation dismisses USA hacking allegation as a "witch-hunt"
January 19, 2017
Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ:NFLX) Shares Up 0.27% in Wednesday's Premarket
Analysts surveyed by FactSet were looking for adjusted earnings of 13 cents per share and $2.47 billion in revenue. Given the stock's recent action, it seemed like a good time to take a closer look at the company's recent data.
January 18, 2017
Tangled: Before Ever After trailer - Mandy Moore returns as Rapunzel
As we all know - besides Moana , which is ideal in every way - Tangled is the best Disney movie ever made. On aspect of the original film that has remained unchanged, however, is the main cast.
January 17, 2017
GameStop's Preorders For Nintendo Switch are Sold Out
Over the weekend, GameStop announced in a press release that its first shipment of the Nintendo Switch sold out , completely. Game Rant reports that the Switch console will have a 6.2-inch, 720p multitouch display with a 1280x720p resolution.
January 16, 2017
Not Twitter: CIA boss says Trump should watch Russian Federation
Paul said he has a great deal of respect for Lewis, but "he's a partisan and I disagree with him on a great deal of issues". Brennan said the national security questions Trump will face after becoming president on Friday are not "about him".
January 13, 2017
Golden Globe Winner Donald Glover Making More TV Shows for FX
Thanks to the show's success, FX has made a deal with Glover, with him signing on to create "new projects for FX". FX's Atlanta was widely celebrated upon the show's best TV series comedy win at the Golden Globes Sunday night.
January 12, 2017
HarperCollins Will No Longer Sell Monica Crowley's Book Due to Plagiarism
Crowley declined to comment to CNN when its KFIle investigative unit presented her with the allegations. Crowley's potential position in Trump's administration does not require Senate approval.
January 12, 2017
Why Wasn't Sasha Obama at President Obama's Farewell Speech?
After praising his wife, Obama proceeded to praise his two daughters. " Michelle LaVaughn Robinson, girl of the South Side". The end of Obama's farewell speech also echoed words from the outgoing president's campaign trail, "Yes we can".
January 11, 2017
Giants' Justin Pugh: Cowboys lucked out with Packers beating us
That means that Aaron Rodgers should have time to throw once again, which he will need against a strong Cowboys secondary. Dallas is 4-3 against Green Bay. "If they go all the way, I'll be there".
January 11, 2017
Super Retro Boy is nearly the 'Game Boy Classic' of your dreams
No European price or launch date has been revealed, but in the USA , this will be sold for $79.99 and will see release in August. And remember that since none of those consoles were region-locked, you can play games bought from anywhere in the world.
January 10, 2017
Torino Claim Arsenal's Andrea Belotti Bid Has Been Rejected
Arsenal will have to turn their attentions elsewhere after a £56million offer for Torino's Andrea Belotti was rejected. Then we'll see", the deal-maker added.