Aldon Smith under investigation for domestic incident
- PewDiePie's 'Anti-Semitic Video' is Still on His YouTube Channel
- Social media sharing finds the 'lost wedding dress'
- Six Nations 2017: Round-Up From Saturday February 11
- George, Amal are expecting twins
- Turkey To Vote On Constitutional Reforms
- UFC 208 Weigh-in Results: Holm, De Randamie Primed for Inaugural Featherweight Title
- Watch Piers Morgan Get Owned For Defending President Trump's Travel Ban
- Hamas says receives prisoner swap deal with Israel
- Joe Schmidt makes two changes for trip to Italy
- Romanian president lambasts govt over crisis
- North's new auto registrations slump, SMMT figures show
- DeVos nomination confirmed by unprecedented tie-breaking vote
- Tiffany CEO Cumenal Departs With Kowalski Returning in Interim
- Cincinnati Zoo's premature hippo Fiona takes first steps
- Donald Trump Declares Any Poll That Doesn't Flatter Him 'Fake News'
February 16, 2017
Smith dreams of unexpected India triumph
Should South Africa win their series 3-0, Australia would need to win the Border-Gavaskar Trophy. Virat Kohli is going to make sure that he has the best XI to face the Aussies.
February 15, 2017
Producer Prices Rose 0.6% in January
Excluding just food and energy the year-on-year rate of increases in core producer prices fell back from a 1.6% clip to 1.2%. Those costs feed into the Fed's preferred inflation measure, the core personal consumption expenditures index.
February 14, 2017
Trudeau after meeting Trump: Canada will continue to welcome refugees
Trump and Trudeau also have a "working lunch" prior to a news conference at which trade is again expected to become a major topic. The president said that the USA has problems all over the Middle East and in "every corner of the globe".
February 13, 2017
Tim Tebow's foundation hosts 'Night To Shine' prom for teens with disabilities
Twenty-three year old Drew Chagnon has done this dance before. "It has doubled in size this year", said host Kim Cicero. Just like every other prom the evening started with hair and make-up for the ladies and shined shoes for the gentlemen.
February 11, 2017
Sanders: Court ruling might 'teach President Trump a lesson'
The panel declined to block a lower-court ruling that suspended the ban and allowed previously barred travelers to enter the US. With the ninth court of appeals refusing to reinstate the ban, the case is now very likely to head to the US Supreme Court.
February 10, 2017
Graham wants Congress to veto Trump removing Russian Federation sanctions
Before it can become law, the bill must have enough support in Congress to override a certain presidential veto from Trump.
February 09, 2017
James Anderson: 'Joe Root obvious successor to England captain Alastair Cook'
But in 2013/14, England's last Ashes series "Down Under", saw them routed 5-0 with Cook, now captain, averaging a meagre 24.60. Cook reached a number of milestones while skippering his country, passing 10,000 test match runs and reaching 29 centuries.
February 08, 2017
#BringBackKP: Kevin Pietersen bids skipper Alastair Cook goodbye in some style
Pietersen wasted little time pleaded his case, tweeting #BringBackKP shortly after the Cook news broke. He tendered his resignation to England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) chairman Colin Graves on Sunday.
February 07, 2017
NATO Leaders Will Meet With Trump in May
The leaders also "discussed the potential for a peaceful resolution of the conflict along the Ukrainian border", the statement said.
February 06, 2017
Trump taps Mike Pence to lead panel investigating mass voter fraud
US Vice-President Mike Pence issued a warning to Iran on Sunday not to "test the resolve" of new US President Donald Trump. The block was placed by judge James Robart (pictured), who deemed it unconstitutional.