Hitachi and Honda to collaborate for manufacture of EV motors
- Romanian president lambasts govt over crisis
- DeVos nomination confirmed by unprecedented tie-breaking vote
- NATO Leaders Will Meet With Trump in May
- Trump taps Mike Pence to lead panel investigating mass voter fraud
- Trump Threatens To Revoke Federal Funds For UC Berkeley After Anti-Fascist Protest
- USA Wrestling banned from competing in Iran at Freestyle World Cup
- McConnell Says He Won't 'Critique' Trump's Comments On Putin, Voter Fraud
- United Kingdom government promises to 'respect Gibraltar's interests' in Brexit negotiations
- Massive avalanche kills 50 in single village in eastern Afghanistan
- The Original Girl Scout Cookies Recipe Really Surprised Us
- Marathon Petroleum Shares Sink Despite Solid Fourth Quarter
- BSF rejects VRS application of constable Tej Bahadur Yadav
- GRRM Will Release Pages In 2017, Just Not The Right Ones
- Federer savors unexpected title over long-time rival Nadal
- African Union re-admits Morocco after 33-year absence
February 08, 2017
#BringBackKP: Kevin Pietersen bids skipper Alastair Cook goodbye in some style
Pietersen wasted little time pleaded his case, tweeting #BringBackKP shortly after the Cook news broke. He tendered his resignation to England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) chairman Colin Graves on Sunday.
February 07, 2017
Cincinnati Zoo's premature hippo Fiona takes first steps
The zoo has been providing round the clock care and daily blog updates on the health of little Fiona, which is steadily improving. Now, she is defying the odds; taking her first steps at Cincinnati Zoo over the weekend after she was born six weeks premature.
February 07, 2017
Donald Trump Declares Any Poll That Doesn't Flatter Him 'Fake News'
While the poll itself is over a week old, CNN's New Day was discussing the poll just before Trump sent out the tweet. As per latest CNN/ORC poll, Trump has an approval rating of 44 per cent and a disapproval rating of 53 per cent.
February 07, 2017
Jessa Duggar Seewald gives birth to second child
Whatever the name of their newest addition turns out to be, it likely won't start with an "S", like Spurgeon. During the episode, Jessa and Ben will visit their doctor to find out the gender of their baby.
February 06, 2017
Bhopal man who killed partner murdered parents also
The accused Udyan Das led a lavish lifestyle in Bhopal; he moved around in a Mercedes vehicle and lived alone in his house. Uday used to drive a Mercedes auto but the registration on the online system reflected "vehicle not found" message.
February 05, 2017
Beached whale had 30 plastic bags in its stomach
They found the plastic bags in the cetacean's stomach and said the objects were the probable cause of death of the animal. The plastic - as well as candy wrappers, smaller bread bags and other garbage- was discovered during the necropsy.
February 04, 2017
Bonnyrigg stabbing: Sydney schoolboy stabs teacher and classmates with metal ruler
A spokesperson for the NSW Department of Education said counselling had been made available at the school for students and staff. A student who declined to be named said she was sitting in roll call in the school's science block when a boy entered the room.
February 03, 2017
Because of Cleavage, Woman Was Kicked Off a Spirit Airlines Plane
Furthermore, she wrote that the girl and her companion assured the attendants that they were not at all drunk and would be fine. Spirit said the woman was rebooked on another flight, and that they planned on contacting her to discuss the matter.
February 02, 2017
Longmont weather: Mostly sunny skies with a high of 65
Our weather will also be pretty uneventful through Saturday with mostly cloudy skies each afternoon and mostly dry conditions. Today - Snow before 2 p.m., then a chance of rain and snow between 2 and 4 p.m., then a chance of snow after 4 p.m.
January 31, 2017
Matt Light on how the Patriots will prepare for Super Bowl LI
Even in an age of the National Football League where the rules are slanted toward offense, defense still matters. So therefore, I'll follow an old rule of not going against Belichick unless the line is totally out of whack.