Turkey To Vote On Constitutional Reforms
- Hamas says receives prisoner swap deal with Israel
- Joe Schmidt makes two changes for trip to Italy
- High drama as AIADMK party looks to be headed for a split
- Hitachi and Honda to collaborate for manufacture of EV motors
- Cincinnati Zoo's premature hippo Fiona takes first steps
- USA Wrestling banned from competing in Iran at Freestyle World Cup
- McConnell Says He Won't 'Critique' Trump's Comments On Putin, Voter Fraud
- United Kingdom government promises to 'respect Gibraltar's interests' in Brexit negotiations
- Massive avalanche kills 50 in single village in eastern Afghanistan
- Beached whale had 30 plastic bags in its stomach
- More Than 120 MPs Voted Against Their Constituencies On Brexit
- The Original Girl Scout Cookies Recipe Really Surprised Us
- Because of Cleavage, Woman Was Kicked Off a Spirit Airlines Plane
- Marathon Petroleum Shares Sink Despite Solid Fourth Quarter
- Star Wars Actor Diego Luna to Play Lead in Scarface Remake
February 12, 2017
UFC 208 Weigh-in Results: Holm, De Randamie Primed for Inaugural Featherweight Title
Despite back to back losses, Holm could end the weekend as the inaugural UFC featherweight champion as she headlines UFC 208. I wanted to be the first one to do that. "But some people cross the line and they say something and I don't let it go.
February 12, 2017
Watch Piers Morgan Get Owned For Defending President Trump's Travel Ban
Piers Morgan had an eventful appearance on the HBO show " Real Time " that made for some interesting moments. But it wasn't long before Morgan spotted Rowling's tweet , firing back his own retort.
February 10, 2017
Donald Trump Casually Threatens To 'Destroy' The Career Of State Lawmaker
In the Lone Star State, $41.5 million per year on average is fed into county law enforcement budgets through civil forfeitures. Konni Burton, Texas ObserverThe Texas state senator referred to in the video above appears to be Konni Burton of Colleyville.
February 09, 2017
All the Details on Kylie Jenner's New York City Pop-Up Shop
There's not a day that goes past where Kylie Jenner doesn't seem to be the talk of social media. In the midst of all this, Jenner released her cosmetic line " Kylie Cosmetics " last summer.
February 08, 2017
#BringBackKP: Kevin Pietersen bids skipper Alastair Cook goodbye in some style
Pietersen wasted little time pleaded his case, tweeting #BringBackKP shortly after the Cook news broke. He tendered his resignation to England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) chairman Colin Graves on Sunday.
February 07, 2017
Tiffany CEO Cumenal Departs With Kowalski Returning in Interim
Sunday marked the first time in 20 years that Tiffany featured a commercial during football's glorified evening. Tiffany also forecast cash from operating activities of $575 million and free cash flow of $125 million.
February 07, 2017
Donald Trump Declares Any Poll That Doesn't Flatter Him 'Fake News'
While the poll itself is over a week old, CNN's New Day was discussing the poll just before Trump sent out the tweet. As per latest CNN/ORC poll, Trump has an approval rating of 44 per cent and a disapproval rating of 53 per cent.
February 06, 2017
Trump taps Mike Pence to lead panel investigating mass voter fraud
US Vice-President Mike Pence issued a warning to Iran on Sunday not to "test the resolve" of new US President Donald Trump. The block was placed by judge James Robart (pictured), who deemed it unconstitutional.
February 04, 2017
Bonnyrigg stabbing: Sydney schoolboy stabs teacher and classmates with metal ruler
A spokesperson for the NSW Department of Education said counselling had been made available at the school for students and staff. A student who declined to be named said she was sitting in roll call in the school's science block when a boy entered the room.
February 02, 2017
2016 shows sales drop for Harley-Davidson by 3.9%
The current share price indicate that stock is -19.84% away from its one year high and is moving 92.32% ahead of its one year low. The Company operates in two segments: the Motorcycles & Related Products (Motorcycles) and the Financial Services.