Watch Piers Morgan Get Owned For Defending President Trump's Travel Ban
- Sanders: Court ruling might 'teach President Trump a lesson'
- Is this Reese Witherspoon's twin sister or her daughter?
- Graham wants Congress to veto Trump removing Russian Federation sanctions
- High drama as AIADMK party looks to be headed for a split
- Romanian president lambasts govt over crisis
- #BringBackKP: Kevin Pietersen bids skipper Alastair Cook goodbye in some style
- NATO Leaders Will Meet With Trump in May
- Jessa Duggar Seewald gives birth to second child
- Trump Threatens To Revoke Federal Funds For UC Berkeley After Anti-Fascist Protest
- McConnell Says He Won't 'Critique' Trump's Comments On Putin, Voter Fraud
- Parents Of Queens Jogger Karina Vetrano Speak Following Murder Arrest
- Thousands march through London against Donald Trump's state visit
- Chelsea look for redemption in Arsenal rematch
- Star Wars Actor Diego Luna to Play Lead in Scarface Remake
- 2016 shows sales drop for Harley-Davidson by 3.9%
February 12, 2017
UFC 208 Weigh-in Results: Holm, De Randamie Primed for Inaugural Featherweight Title
Despite back to back losses, Holm could end the weekend as the inaugural UFC featherweight champion as she headlines UFC 208. I wanted to be the first one to do that. "But some people cross the line and they say something and I don't let it go.
February 11, 2017
The Lego Ninjago trailer hints at another block-filled blockbuster
The Lego Movie made $469m worldwide while analysts are expecting The Lego Batman Movie to open with $60m this weekend. A host of comedy writers contributed to the screenplay as well, so the jokes are densely packed and fast and furious.
February 09, 2017
Sony Announces 3-Layer Stacked CMOS Image Sensor with DRAM for Smartphones
Now, Sony has laid the foundation down for super slow-motion, announcing a new smartphone sensor capable of shooting at 1000fps. Sony might not be your favorite smartphone maker, but the company surely rules supreme when it comes to image sensors.
February 08, 2017
North's new auto registrations slump, SMMT figures show
Nearly 175,000 cars were registered in the United Kingdom last month, the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) said. Across other fuel types there was a mixed picture with diesel registrations down -4.3% but petrol registrations up 8.9%.
February 07, 2017
Tiffany CEO Cumenal Departs With Kowalski Returning in Interim
Sunday marked the first time in 20 years that Tiffany featured a commercial during football's glorified evening. Tiffany also forecast cash from operating activities of $575 million and free cash flow of $125 million.
February 06, 2017
Trump taps Mike Pence to lead panel investigating mass voter fraud
US Vice-President Mike Pence issued a warning to Iran on Sunday not to "test the resolve" of new US President Donald Trump. The block was placed by judge James Robart (pictured), who deemed it unconstitutional.
February 06, 2017
United Kingdom government promises to 'respect Gibraltar's interests' in Brexit negotiations
However, government lawyers told judges that when Britain leaves the European Union , the EAA would automatically cease to exist. But the judges refused to give the green light for the challenge, saying they would give their reasons later.
February 04, 2017
The Original Girl Scout Cookies Recipe Really Surprised Us
The Girl Scout cookie vault is where they keep the goods. "The girl scout organization can sometimes use false advertising". She says she loves being part of the program, and is excited to be part of the 100th year of girls selling cookies.
February 03, 2017
Because of Cleavage, Woman Was Kicked Off a Spirit Airlines Plane
Furthermore, she wrote that the girl and her companion assured the attendants that they were not at all drunk and would be fine. Spirit said the woman was rebooked on another flight, and that they planned on contacting her to discuss the matter.
February 03, 2017
Marathon Petroleum Shares Sink Despite Solid Fourth Quarter
According to Thomson Reuters, sell-side analysts are forecasting a harmony target price of $71.18 on company shares. Delek US Holdings (DK), HollyFrontier (HFC), and Phillips 66 (PSX) stock fell 2.5%, 2.9%, and 1.1%, respectively.