American Indians protesting Trump, pipeline with march
- Sullivan spreading mistruths on Planned Parenthood
- Bournemouth fury at Mings' five-game ban
- Turkish, US and Russian military chiefs meet on Syria, Iraq
- Manchester United earn 1-1 draw on threadbare pitch at Rostov
- Survival horror Outlast 2 out-at-last two ways in April
- Somalia starvation kills 110 people in two days
- Trump urges Obama 'abuse of power' probe
- Lego releases 'Women of NASA' set
- Turkeys encircling dead cat baffles internet
- Tony Bellew: 'Time for David Haye injury excuses is over'
- Google Play Store Promoting Games Based On Engagement
- Snap's IPO was much more expensive than those of other tech companies
- Hungary to Build Second Hi-Tech Border Wall to Further Stymie Migrants
- Cliffs Natural Resources Inc. (NYSE:CLF) Analysts Recommendations and Insider Trading
- Trump to order review of Obama waterway regulation
March 11, 2017
New Zealand hit back with quick wickets after Elgar career-best
The day ended with the match as finely balanced as it was when New Zealand resumed on 177 for three, with Williamson on 78. Taylor, crippled by a calf tear that forced him from the field when on eight early in the innings, was barely able to run.
March 10, 2017
Ubisoft's Steep Free to Play This Weekend
You can try sponsored events or just progress through the game to unlock more challenging runs. Xbox One owners will be able to buy the standard version of the game at a 50 percent discount.
March 10, 2017
NASA Gets $19.5 Billion Budget to Get Humans to Mars by 2030
At least for now, NASA's Earth Science division is left intact, but it is not clear whether Trump will sign the bill or not. Eddie Bernice Johnson (D-Texas) told SpaceNews.com that, while she supported it overall, the bill wasn't flawless.
March 08, 2017
Nike Is Coming Out With A 'Pro Hijab' Line
The new Nike Pro Hijab will be available Spring 2018, but a prototype is already being worn by Emirati figure skater Zahra Lari. Nike Run Club coach Manal Rostom tells Arab News that she expects the Pro Hijab to have a strong impact with women.
March 08, 2017
Google boss confirms release of next-gen Pixel smartphone in 2017
It is also not surprising that Google is releasing this monthly security patches as it is always been doing for nearly a year now. Further while talking to the reporters, Osterloh also touched on a subject that the Pixel brand would also remain "premium".
March 05, 2017
China to raise 2017 defense budget by around 7 pct: spokesperson
An American aircraft carrier, the USS Carl Vinson, has been patrolling in the South China Sea for much of the past two weeks. Chinese defence spending would stay at around 1.3 per cent of GDP, she added.
March 04, 2017
India to host Dalai Lama in AP
Indian officials say there is no question of allowing a foreign country to determine whether it should allow anyone to visit any part of India.
March 03, 2017
The Election Centre: Modi Government's Benares Push
Modiji has lowered the dignity of the office of the Prime Minister that he holds and he should be ashamed about it. He told the people that he want to see London having coconut juice and using other "Made in Manipur" goods.
March 02, 2017
U.S. general: Russian warplanes accidentally bombed US-backed rebels in Syria
Islamic State fighters had been in the area but had left to get away from advancing forces, including rebels backed by Turkey. Townsend did not comment on relations with Russian other than to mention that a U.S.
March 01, 2017
Attorneys: 5 automakers knew Takata air bags were dangerous
According to the filing, an airbag from Takata was described as a "killing weapon" by one of the manufacturers as early as 2009. Takata's recall was the biggest in USA history, as it involves an expected 42 million vehicles and 69 million inflators.