Israel Beats Korea 2-1 in WBC Opener
- South Korean prosecutors: President Park colluded for Samsung bribe
- Google boss confirms release of next-gen Pixel smartphone in 2017
- Premium visa suspension to hit IT sector
- Tori Spelling Gives Birth To Her FIFTH Child With Dean McDermott - Awww!
- Lego releases 'Women of NASA' set
- Turkeys encircling dead cat baffles internet
- Google Play Store Promoting Games Based On Engagement
- Cliffs Natural Resources Inc. (NYSE:CLF) Analysts Recommendations and Insider Trading
- Telstra collaborates with Ericsson for transformation program called "Network of the Future"
- Attorneys: 5 automakers knew Takata air bags were dangerous
- SpaceX to send citizens beyond moon in 2018
- Azerbaijan's forces destroy Armenian drone - defense ministry
- IPad Pro 2 not expected until May or even June, says report
- NASA officials discuss Trump's push for first-term moon mission
- Jose Mourinho concedes Manchester United were fortunate to beat Southampton
March 08, 2017
Wikileaks drops massive trove of alleged Central Intelligence Agency spying docs
The documents also detail how the government has allegedly hacked into smart TV's, in particular those made by Samsung. Snowden also said the it is unsafe as it gives free reigns to hackers to break into any smartphones in the world.
March 08, 2017
Riot wins $10m lawsuit against League of Legends cheating service
In addition, the court forced the people behind LeagueSharp to hand over the control of all its websites and services to Riot Games.
March 07, 2017
Somalia starvation kills 110 people in two days
The cholera outbreak has killed at least 69 since Friday, a local government official said. As well as the lack of food caused by the drought, there are many cases of dehydration.
March 06, 2017
Trump urges Obama 'abuse of power' probe
Trump wrote, later adding, " How low has President Obama gone to tapp [sic] my phones during the very sacred election process". Pelosi termed Trump's contentions about Obama and an attempt at deflection.
March 05, 2017
Murray River drowning-accused avoids court
When asked what the chances were the five-year-old would be found alive, Supt Condon said: "There is every chance". His younger brother is still missing, feared drowned, with police divers continuing to search the river today.
March 03, 2017
Snap's IPO was much more expensive than those of other tech companies
Other public internet companies like Facebook and Google do not mention Snap in their quarterly and annual reports . Spiegel and cofounder Bobby Murphy each sold 16 million shares in the IPO that earned them US$272 million apiece.
March 02, 2017
U.S. general: Russian warplanes accidentally bombed US-backed rebels in Syria
Islamic State fighters had been in the area but had left to get away from advancing forces, including rebels backed by Turkey. Townsend did not comment on relations with Russian other than to mention that a U.S.
March 01, 2017
Trump to order review of Obama waterway regulation
One such lawsuit was led by Scott Pruitt, the former attorney general of Oklahoma and the new administrator of the EPA. The EPA published the rule in 2015 under President Obama.
March 01, 2017
Vice President Pence Swears in Wilbur Ross as US Commerce Secretary
In his confirmation hearing, the 79-year-old singled out the North American Free Trade Agreement, or NAFTA, as a priority. And in his free time he hangs out with other Wall Street tycoons who sit around making fun of everybody else. "Yeah.
February 26, 2017
Paris mayor fires back at Donald Trump
He incorrectly suggested that there was a terror attack in Sweden last Friday, puzzling the Nordic country's leadership. Now, Trump said , his friend doesn't visit. "Now he doesn't even think in terms of going there".