Kris Jenner posts sweet birthday message to Rob Kardashian
- France Issues Terror Warning After School Shooting
- The Great Barrier Reef is bleaching again
- Leicester City Makes History ... Again
- Feds Investigate Deadly Fire Sparked By Recharging Hoverboard
- Marines Deployed To Syria To Assist In Assault On ISIS Stronghold
- Facebook takes on Snapchat with temporary messaging service
- Dimitri Payet Explains Why He Forced Move Away From West Ham
- Wolverhampton Stabbing: Two Dead After 'Domestic' Incident In Block Of Flats
- New Zealand hit back with quick wickets after Elgar career-best
- Turkish, US and Russian military chiefs meet on Syria, Iraq
- Reham Khan's reply to IK's 'phateechar' comments
- QB-needy 49ers, Jets showing interest in Brian Hoyer
- Congress, BJP, SP, NCP have joined hands to destroy AAP: Kejriwal
- Riot wins $10m lawsuit against League of Legends cheating service
- Somalia starvation kills 110 people in two days
March 17, 2017
Jabil Circuit, Inc. (JBL) CFO Sells 3169 Shares of Stock
He said the results showed an effective strategy to increase both the quality and diversification of cash flow and earnings. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available through this link .
March 16, 2017
IAF aircraft crashes near Barmer, pilots safe
Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundha Raje in a tweet said: "News of Sukhoi-30 MKI aircraft crash in Barmer is extremely unfortunate". According to the Air Force, the jet took off from Jodhpur and after a technical snag crashed in Barmer.
March 14, 2017
Where Will Trump Donate His Presidential Salary?
Nunes has said the panel will also look at the president's accusation. 'There's a lot of ways that could've been said. I wouldn't want to expand very much.
March 13, 2017
Winklevoss' Bitcoin Trust tanks after SEC denies application
SolidX Partners, a U.S. technology company that provides blockchain services, also filed its ETF application a year ago . Currently, anyone who wants to trade bitcoin must open a bitcoin account and trade on specific online bitcoin exchanges.
March 12, 2017
Injury setback could force Wenger to start third-string star vs Lincoln
If I were him I'd have left", Wenger said while referring to PSG manager Unai Emery. "But it was a football education for sure". The Lincoln lads were unable to watch live as Arsenal were humbled by Bayern Munich as they had a big game of their own.
March 10, 2017
Sullivan spreading mistruths on Planned Parenthood
The deal was, if Planned Parenthood would stop performing abortion services, the nonprofit could maintain its federal funding. Politicians are renewing their attacks on reproductive health care at a time when we've made historic progress.
March 10, 2017
Bournemouth fury at Mings' five-game ban
Furthermore, The FA claimed that the standard punishment of three matches which would otherwise apply for the misconduct committed would be "clearly insufficient".
March 10, 2017
Manchester United earn 1-1 draw on threadbare pitch at Rostov
Image: Jose Mourinho and other members of the Man United squad inspecting the pitch in Russian Federation . If there was one player who benefitted from United's direct approach, it was Marouane Fellaini.
March 08, 2017
Nike Is Coming Out With A 'Pro Hijab' Line
The new Nike Pro Hijab will be available Spring 2018, but a prototype is already being worn by Emirati figure skater Zahra Lari. Nike Run Club coach Manal Rostom tells Arab News that she expects the Pro Hijab to have a strong impact with women.
March 07, 2017
Deutsche Bank to raise billions with rights issue
That's helped nearly double the lender's share price since September 26 and made a potential stock sale more attractive. The combined business would have more than 20 million customers with planned savings of $23 billion by 2018.