Reporter Finds Out He's Interviewing Adrian Peterson…During Interview
- India to host Dalai Lama in AP
- Uber CEO caught on video arguing over fares with driver
- Cliffs Natural Resources Inc. (NYSE:CLF) Analysts Recommendations and Insider Trading
- U.S. general: Russian warplanes accidentally bombed US-backed rebels in Syria
- Azerbaijan's forces destroy Armenian drone - defense ministry
- Feds reportedly drop opposition to Texas voter ID law
- Giraffe birth cam at NY zoo
- Flight Erupts in Celebration After Racist Man Booted for Harassing Pakistani Passengers
- Apple to launch lesser storage variants for iPhone 8
- Iceland's President Ensnared in Pizza-Topping Controversy
- Next interest rate increase could come fairly soon
- THE PANDA HAS LANDED! DC's panda Bao Bao arrives in China
- Iraq launches offensive to liberate western Mosul from Islamic State
- Gold Prices Stick in the Range: Undeterred by Rate Hike Fears
- Interserve PLC upgraded to Hold By Peel Hunt
March 04, 2017
Turkeys encircling dead cat baffles internet
The video shows what could be called a "cult" of turkeys walking around the body of a dead cat in some type of unusual ceremony. Either way, we can all agree it would be alarming - for turkeys and humans alike - if that cat sprang up.
March 03, 2017
Snap's IPO was much more expensive than those of other tech companies
Other public internet companies like Facebook and Google do not mention Snap in their quarterly and annual reports . Spiegel and cofounder Bobby Murphy each sold 16 million shares in the IPO that earned them US$272 million apiece.
March 01, 2017
Calcutta Cup Jones says Scotland will have to justify 'big talk'
We've been made aware it's a tactic that's within the laws of the game whether we agree with it of like it or not. You will find probably the solution with your coach, who has more ability than me to tell you what to do".
February 28, 2017
SpaceX to send citizens beyond moon in 2018
While the voyagers' names have not been disclosed, according to SpaceX, a "significant deposit" has already been made. The first crewed Falcon Heavy trip will be for NASA to the International Space Station, a journey set for May 2018.
February 27, 2017
Golf's Yang makes it two out of three in Thailand
She returned early Sunday morning and birdied the 17th to gain one more shot on the field as she closed out her third round. She is tied for 44th after the first round.
February 26, 2017
Panneerselvam flays Stalin for seeking removal of Jaya pics
She said,"We will definitely be contesting in the upcoming Tamil Nadu local body elections". She also said she would contest elections from the former's constituency, R.K.
February 24, 2017
Trump illegal immigration ban puts Indo-Americans on tough spot
However, the provision calling for local law enforcement recruits to aid in immigration enforcement could have the opposite effect.
February 24, 2017
Storm Doris: 12 amber alerts issued as United Kingdom blasted by gales
Energy authorities warned people to keep clear of broken power lines and poles and to be extra vigilant with children and pets. Orkney Council's ferry services - the MV Eynhallow and MV Shapinsay - also suffered major disruption.
February 22, 2017
At African American Museum, Donald Trump Vows to Defend 'Promise of Freedom'
Ben Carson, who has an exhibit at the museum. "Hopefully next week he'll get his approval". He said that he would return to see more of the museum.
February 22, 2017
Macy's Profit Drops 13% As Store Closures, Layoffs Take Their Toll
Adjusted earnings are expected between $2.90 to $3.15 a share, bracketing the average analyst estimate for $3.05 a share. Excluding impairments, store closings, settlement charges and other costs, per-share profit fell to $2.02 from $2.09.