Riot wins $10m lawsuit against League of Legends cheating service
- Deutsche Bank to raise billions with rights issue
- Survival horror Outlast 2 out-at-last two ways in April
- Trump urges Obama 'abuse of power' probe
- Reporter Finds Out He's Interviewing Adrian Peterson…During Interview
- Tony Bellew: 'Time for David Haye injury excuses is over'
- Google Play Store Promoting Games Based On Engagement
- The Election Centre: Modi Government's Benares Push
- U.S. general: Russian warplanes accidentally bombed US-backed rebels in Syria
- Telstra collaborates with Ericsson for transformation program called "Network of the Future"
- Calcutta Cup Jones says Scotland will have to justify 'big talk'
- SpaceX to send citizens beyond moon in 2018
- NASA officials discuss Trump's push for first-term moon mission
- Jose Mourinho concedes Manchester United were fortunate to beat Southampton
- Panneerselvam flays Stalin for seeking removal of Jaya pics
- Giraffe birth cam at NY zoo
March 08, 2017
Congress, BJP, SP, NCP have joined hands to destroy AAP: Kejriwal
Around 122 polyclinics, also part of AAP's three-tier health care reforms, will be built in the next one year, he said. He further said, "Last time, the people gave us a historic 67 out of 70 seats in the Delhi Assembly Elections".
March 07, 2017
Missile launches risky gambit by N. Korea to make United States take notice
Last year, North Korea tested its Musudan intermediate-range ballistic missile eight times , with only one success. The North fired the missiles 22 days after it test-fired an advanced Bukguksong-2 missile last month.
March 06, 2017
Premium visa suspension to hit IT sector
It also said it will now, "Prioritize adjudication of H-1B extension of status cases that are nearing the 240 day mark". After India, the countries that benefit most are Canada, China, Mexico, the United Kingdom, and France.
March 05, 2017
China to raise 2017 defense budget by around 7 pct: spokesperson
An American aircraft carrier, the USS Carl Vinson, has been patrolling in the South China Sea for much of the past two weeks. Chinese defence spending would stay at around 1.3 per cent of GDP, she added.
March 03, 2017
Snap's IPO was much more expensive than those of other tech companies
Other public internet companies like Facebook and Google do not mention Snap in their quarterly and annual reports . Spiegel and cofounder Bobby Murphy each sold 16 million shares in the IPO that earned them US$272 million apiece.
March 02, 2017
Cliffs Natural Resources Inc. (NYSE:CLF) Analysts Recommendations and Insider Trading
Out of 9 brokerage recommendations, 0 gave a Strong Buy, 2 issued a Buy, 5 issued Hold, 2 rated Under-perform and 0 issued a Sell. The stock is now moving above its 20-Day Simple Moving Average of 12.21% with the 50-Day Simple Moving Average of 12.21 percent.
March 01, 2017
Attorneys: 5 automakers knew Takata air bags were dangerous
According to the filing, an airbag from Takata was described as a "killing weapon" by one of the manufacturers as early as 2009. Takata's recall was the biggest in USA history, as it involves an expected 42 million vehicles and 69 million inflators.
February 25, 2017
Flight Erupts in Celebration After Racist Man Booted for Harassing Pakistani Passengers
The video begins soon after as Lyn tries to clarify what the man said next, asking who he said needs to "get out". The man and his co-passenger were asked to gather their belongings and leave the plane by the United employees.
February 25, 2017
Apple to launch lesser storage variants for iPhone 8
Apple is reportedly discussing with China's BOE Technology Group about the supply of OLED displays for its future iPhone products. Apple is rumored to be planning a huge event this fall - an event that'll mark the iPhone's 10th anniversary into the business.
February 25, 2017
Iceland's President Ensnared in Pizza-Topping Controversy
This may be down to his approachable style: Last summer, he was spotted picking up a Domino's pizza on his way home from work. Some found it too offensive to digest and others hailed him as " the leader we need " in these trying times.