United States lawmakers vote to roll back internet privacy rules
- Wijnaldum: No blame on Lallana for missing gilt-edged chance at City
- United Airlines: Customers 'welcome' to wear leggings
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Official Images and Information Leaked
- Muslim bodies hamstringing a fix to Ayodhya dispute: Swamy
- Trump to travel to Brussels for North Atlantic Treaty Organisation meeting in May
- Rajnath Singh Reviews Security Situation in Northeast
- White House: Trump has done all he could to pass AHCA
- Iron Fist co-creator defends the show against whitewashing controversy
- New teaser video for Samsung Galaxy S8 surfaces
- Lok Sabha passes Finance Bill making Aadhaar mandatory for filing tax returns
- Donald Trump's net worth sinks on Forbes list
- 9/11 victims suing Saudi Arabia
- Sesame Street Just Introduced Its First Muppet With Autism
- Andromeda's EA Access trial starts early, check it out now
- Google to Simplify YouTube Advertiser Controls Amid Outcry Over Extremist Videos
March 29, 2017
Obama health law's 'essential benefits' may be in jeopardy
The assertion from Congressman Mark Meadows of North Carolina throws plans for a vote on the bill later Thursday into doubt. Republicans struggled to overcome their differences, with the most conservative lawmakers as well as moderates wavering.
March 28, 2017
Russian Opposition Leader Alexei Navalny Returns to Court After Anti-Corruption Protests
President Vladimir Putin's spokesman chided protest organizers, saying they incited illegal acts. "He hasn't missed any bus". Analysts are calling Sunday's demonstrations the biggest anti-Kremlin rallies in Russian Federation since 2011 and 2012.
March 28, 2017
James Harden suffers a wrist injury as Rockets beat Thunder
The Rockets have all-but locked up third place in the Western Conference and remain a slim chance of finishing in second. Reserve centre Nene Hilario added 17 points and 2 steals while Clint Capela had 11 points, 9 rebounds and 2 blocks.
March 27, 2017
Clippers unravel down the stretch in loss to Mavericks
The Mavs also overcame the Clippers' 45-4 rebounding advantage, converting L.A.'s 17 turnovers into 21 points. Nowitzki then proceeded to go back to work at the offensive end, tying the game at 55-all in the process.
March 26, 2017
Jets QB mystery deepens with Josh McCown departure
McCown also visited with the Dallas Cowboys, but Kellen Moore was re-signed as Dak Prescott's likely backup. Another option for the Jets is to select a quarterback in next month's draft with the No. 6 pick.
March 25, 2017
Top NATO general says Russian Federation may be supplying Taliban in Afghanistan
The official said the U.S. wants to work with Russian Federation on regional efforts to end the 16-year war and that U.S. The current estimate by the USA is there are 30,000 Taliban in Afghanistan, although not all are active fighters.
March 25, 2017
AT&T Pulls Ads From YouTube & Other Google Sites
The exodus comes on the heels of a boycott major United Kingdom companies launched against YouTube last week. After the backlash the managing director of Google UK, Ronan Harris gave a statement defending the company.
March 23, 2017
China Pleads for Israel and Palestine to Achieve Peaceful Coexistence
The Israeli security cabinet has rejected these requests, demanding that Israel be able to build in any part of the West Bank. Trade between China and Israel has flourished since diplomatic ties were established.
March 22, 2017
N. Korea may have doubled uranium enrichment - United Nations nuclear watchdog
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov described the THAAD deployment as posing serious security challenges to the Asia-Pacific. Some take the mistaken view that the nature of the North Korean regime makes it utterly invulnerable to outside pressure.
March 20, 2017
No rest for Westbrook, but Thunder handles Kings 110-94
The Kings closed the deficit to 14 in the fourth quarter but they never got any closer as the Thunder coasted to victory. Westbrook has stepped up in a huge way this season since Kevin Durant left Oklahoma City.