8 shot during San Diego pool party; suspect dead
- Everton coach Koeman gives ultimatum to Barkley
- China Fires Off Missile In Possible 'Warning' To US, South Korea
- Australia treasurer promises fair budget that reins in debt
- Moon Jae-in sworn in as new S. Korean president, makes appointments
- Mets suspend Harvey for violating team rules; Wilk to start
- Fox News co-president Bill Shine resigns
- Twitter Is Dragging Dove For Their Body Shape Body Wash Bottles
- Teen gets free nuggets from Wendys, breaks Twitter record
- Teen 'owns up to' tossing 68-year-old woman in Florida pool
- Here is how to use Snapchat's video Loop tool
- Abbott Signs Law Banning Sanctuary Cities
- North Korea: US and South Korea tried to assassinate Kim Jong Un
- Jose Mourinho has no issues with Arsene Wenger ahead of weekend meeting
- Leicester revival continues with 3-0 win over Watford
- Molinari leads after Wells Fargo opener
May 12, 2017
Acting FBI boss contradicts Trump over Comey
Chuck Schumer, the Senate minority leader said his involvement in the firing of Comey had brought his "integrity" into question . And I said, 'I'll consider. "We didn't see it coming, and we don't think Director Comey did anything that would lead to this".
May 12, 2017
NZ dollar gains from 11-month low
Economists were looking to see whether that changing view would spur Mr Wheeler to bring forward the track of interest rate hikes. The kiwi dropped half a USA cent after the release and was recently trading at US68.47 cents from US69.30c immediately before.
May 11, 2017
Puerto Rico announces huge, historic debt restructuring
The New York Times reports that the filing includes $74 billion in debt and $49 billion in pension obligations. Natural Resources already held a hearing this year about PREPA, Puerto Rico's debt-strapped power utility.
May 10, 2017
Democrats see a winning issue in opposing GOP health bill
Save My Care says the campaign will include a mix of TV and digital advertising, costing more than a half million dollars. The American Healthcare Act (AHCA) is out of the House with 217 GOP lawmakers supporting the new healthcare legislation.
May 10, 2017
Apple's iPhone 8 Looks Like It Will Launch In September
However, according to MacRumors , all talk of delays in the supply chain have disappeared and production is preparing to ramp up. The analyst raised his 12-month price forecast for Apple stock to $202 from $185, reiterating a buy rating on the shares.
May 09, 2017
Buffett criticizes United and its CEO over dragging incident
On the issue of Amazon, Buffett underestimated Jeff Bezos' business savviness and faulted the execution of the site's concept. He said he was more comfortable buying shares of Apple Inc, in which Berkshire has disclosed a 133 million share stake.
May 09, 2017
Kite Pharma Inc (KITE) Posts Earnings Results, Misses Expectations By $0.69 EPS
Zacks Investment Research upgraded Kite Pharma from a sell rating to a hold rating in a research note on Thursday, March 2nd. Finally, Pacad Investment Ltd. acquired a new position in Kite Pharma during the fourth quarter worth $269,000.
May 08, 2017
Hamas says Ismail Haniyeh chosen as Islamic group's leader
Analysts said that in trying to create a compromise among opposing factions, the new document failed to fully satisfy any of them. Hamas officials said the revised document in no way amounts to recognition of Israel as demanded by the global community.
May 07, 2017
France warns against republishing hacked Macron campaign emails
He has led a remarkable campaign, defying the traditional mainstream parties courtesy of his En Marche! movement. "Yes. She is "strongest on borders and she's the strongest on what's been going on in France", Trump said on Twitter .
May 06, 2017
Trump says NRA gun lobby has 'friend' in White House
Apparently, President Donald Trump is the first president since Ronald Reagan to directly speak to the National Rifle Association. NRA officials preceded Trump to the stage in Atlanta, defending their president and denouncing his Democratic critics.