Acting FBI boss contradicts Trump over Comey
- NZ dollar gains from 11-month low
- Andy Murray beaten by Borna Coric — Madrid Open
- Moon Jae-in sworn in as new S. Korean president, makes appointments
- Puerto Rico announces huge, historic debt restructuring
- Gennady Golovkin as early favorite over Canelo Alvarez shouldn't be a surprise
- Energy shares lead Asian stock losses as oil falls under $45
- Buffett criticizes United and its CEO over dragging incident
- Indians place Corey Kluber on the disabled list
- North Korea: US and South Korea tried to assassinate Kim Jong Un
- 82 freed schoolgirls to meet Nigerian president
- Hamas says Ismail Haniyeh chosen as Islamic group's leader
- 'Star Wars: Episode IX' Sets Summer 2019 Release Date
- Molinari leads after Wells Fargo opener
- Israel to withhold $1M in funding after UNESCO vote
- Trump says NRA gun lobby has 'friend' in White House
May 12, 2017
China Fires Off Missile In Possible 'Warning' To US, South Korea
In his inaugural address Wednesday, South Korea's president said he would consider visiting Pyongyang under the right conditions. South Korea says it needs Thaad to defend itself from North Korea, but China believes its radars threaten regional security.
May 12, 2017
Australia treasurer promises fair budget that reins in debt
Extra healthcare benefits for indigenous Australians who were exposed to radiation from British nuclear testing. He also lowered the salary threshold for university debt repayments from A$55,000 to A$42,000.
May 11, 2017
Mets suspend Harvey for violating team rules; Wilk to start
Freddie Freeman's 11th homer off Brett Cecil in the eighth tied the game, completing Atlanta's comeback from a 4-0 deficit. Harvey originally was scheduled to start the series finale against the Miami Marlins on Sunday afternoon.
May 10, 2017
Democrats see a winning issue in opposing GOP health bill
Save My Care says the campaign will include a mix of TV and digital advertising, costing more than a half million dollars. The American Healthcare Act (AHCA) is out of the House with 217 GOP lawmakers supporting the new healthcare legislation.
May 10, 2017
Twitter Is Dragging Dove For Their Body Shape Body Wash Bottles
Dove recently launched their " Real Beauty Pledge", a set of three statements to mark 60 years since the launch of the brand. And, presumably, when it can't, it just uses a series of molds that women are supposed to fit themselves into.
May 10, 2017
Eye test inventor Ferdinand Monoyer celebrated with new Google Doodle
In 1872, Moyoner made his biggest contrition to ophthalmology, which is the branch of medicine concerning the eyeball. The French ophthalmologist developed the diopter, a unit of measure of the optical power of a lens or curved mirror.
May 09, 2017
Kite Pharma Inc (KITE) Posts Earnings Results, Misses Expectations By $0.69 EPS
Zacks Investment Research upgraded Kite Pharma from a sell rating to a hold rating in a research note on Thursday, March 2nd. Finally, Pacad Investment Ltd. acquired a new position in Kite Pharma during the fourth quarter worth $269,000.
May 08, 2017
Three thousand migrants rescued in the Mediterranean - coast guard
Some of those who can not pay their captors are reportedly killed or left to starve to death, the IOM said. The migrants were stranded at sea for hours, as the engine of the boat was also looted, Qassem said.
May 07, 2017
A look at the House Republican health care bill
It would slash funding for Medicaid, the program that provides insurance for the poor, and roll back much of Medicaid's expansion. Democrats said the American Health Care Act will leave millions uninsured, ABC News reported.
May 06, 2017
TSX notches biggest gain in 2 months as oil rebounds
ET, while S&P 500 e-mini futures ESc1 were up 0.06 percent and Nasdaq 100 e-mini futures NQc1 were up 0.05 percent. The overall financials group, which accounts for more than a third of the weight of the index, gained 1.0 percent.