Acting FBI boss contradicts Trump over Comey
- NZ dollar gains from 11-month low
- Andy Murray beaten by Borna Coric — Madrid Open
- Australia treasurer promises fair budget that reins in debt
- Puerto Rico announces huge, historic debt restructuring
- Fox News co-president Bill Shine resigns
- Democrats see a winning issue in opposing GOP health bill
- Twitter Is Dragging Dove For Their Body Shape Body Wash Bottles
- Apple's iPhone 8 Looks Like It Will Launch In September
- Eye test inventor Ferdinand Monoyer celebrated with new Google Doodle
- Here is how to use Snapchat's video Loop tool
- Abbott Signs Law Banning Sanctuary Cities
- North Korea: US and South Korea tried to assassinate Kim Jong Un
- Jose Mourinho has no issues with Arsene Wenger ahead of weekend meeting
- TSX notches biggest gain in 2 months as oil rebounds
- Disney sets May 2019 release date for new 'Star Wars' film
May 11, 2017
Mets suspend Harvey for violating team rules; Wilk to start
Freddie Freeman's 11th homer off Brett Cecil in the eighth tied the game, completing Atlanta's comeback from a 4-0 deficit. Harvey originally was scheduled to start the series finale against the Miami Marlins on Sunday afternoon.
May 10, 2017
Gennady Golovkin as early favorite over Canelo Alvarez shouldn't be a surprise
While it's unclear whether White would push the bout up to August or wait until after Alvarez vs. Canelo wasn't tested in those fights and faces the most hard test of his career in Golovkin.
May 10, 2017
On day one of Darbar, Mehbooba says situation will improve
Fresh student protests swept Newa and Tral area of Pulwama, Aripanthan in Budgam, Qalamabad in Langate and Zainakote in Srinagar .
May 09, 2017
Energy shares lead Asian stock losses as oil falls under $45
Whilst they could agree to extend or deepen the agreement, analysts see mixed signals from (non-Opec) Russian over its intentions. OPEC and non-OPEC states initially agreed to cut 1.8 million barrels per day (bpd) in the first six months of 2017.
May 09, 2017
Kite Pharma Inc (KITE) Posts Earnings Results, Misses Expectations By $0.69 EPS
Zacks Investment Research upgraded Kite Pharma from a sell rating to a hold rating in a research note on Thursday, March 2nd. Finally, Pacad Investment Ltd. acquired a new position in Kite Pharma during the fourth quarter worth $269,000.
May 08, 2017
Hamas says Ismail Haniyeh chosen as Islamic group's leader
Analysts said that in trying to create a compromise among opposing factions, the new document failed to fully satisfy any of them. Hamas officials said the revised document in no way amounts to recognition of Israel as demanded by the global community.
May 07, 2017
Leicester revival continues with 3-0 win over Watford
And Albrighton wrapped it up in injury time when he fired in off the post after Vardy led a quick break. "I'm very pleased. In the first half, we could have scored before them and they punished us for stupid individual mistakes.
May 07, 2017
Molinari leads after Wells Fargo opener
Seamus Power is just two shots off the lead at the Wells Fargo Championship after a first round four under par in North Carolina. It is a course that many players this week have compared to Augusta National where Molinari finished T33 last month.
May 06, 2017
Mama June Shows Off Dramatic Weight Loss in 'Baywatch'-Style Bathing Suit
Things started falling apart after the patriarch Sugar Bear left the family; June started dating the wrong guy. The pair, who share daughter Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson , called it quits in September 2014.
May 05, 2017
Trump Announces Trip to Saudi Arabia, Zionist Entity, Vatican
Calling it "a very good question", a senior administration official said "it remains to be seen" if the Saudi shift is genuine. The White House had said previously that Trump would travel to Belgium and Italy for the G7 summit before Memorial Day.