Apple's iPhone 8 Looks Like It Will Launch In September
- Energy shares lead Asian stock losses as oil falls under $45
- Buffett criticizes United and its CEO over dragging incident
- Video allegedly shows Palestinian hunger striker Marwan Barghouti sneaking food
- Three thousand migrants rescued in the Mediterranean - coast guard
- 'Star Wars: Episode IX' Sets Summer 2019 Release Date
- Molinari leads after Wells Fargo opener
- Israel to withhold $1M in funding after UNESCO vote
- Mama June Shows Off Dramatic Weight Loss in 'Baywatch'-Style Bathing Suit
- North Korea accuses US, South Korea of assassination attempt
- Trump Announces Trip to Saudi Arabia, Zionist Entity, Vatican
- Officer who killed unarmed black 15-year-old fired, identified by department
- Led Zeppelin reunion rumours triggered by cryptic Robert Plant message
- Moderates balk at conservative-backed, revised health bill
- Correspondents' dinner lacks glitter without Trump
- Pres. Trump visits Kenosha for order signing
May 10, 2017
Teen gets free nuggets from Wendys, breaks Twitter record
Previously, the most shared tweet was Ellen DeGeneres' Oscars selfie , which Guinness said had 3,430,249 retweets as of Tuesday. To make an additional donation to the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption check out the Nuggs For Carter website .
May 10, 2017
Here is how to use Snapchat's video Loop tool
He also likes the company's ability to "capture publisher content and consumer mindshare as video consumption grows on digital". Another new tool, per the Times , is a custom brush that enable users to draw on Snaps with a stream of emojis.
May 09, 2017
Kite Pharma Inc (KITE) Posts Earnings Results, Misses Expectations By $0.69 EPS
Zacks Investment Research upgraded Kite Pharma from a sell rating to a hold rating in a research note on Thursday, March 2nd. Finally, Pacad Investment Ltd. acquired a new position in Kite Pharma during the fourth quarter worth $269,000.
May 08, 2017
Hamas says Ismail Haniyeh chosen as Islamic group's leader
Analysts said that in trying to create a compromise among opposing factions, the new document failed to fully satisfy any of them. Hamas officials said the revised document in no way amounts to recognition of Israel as demanded by the global community.
May 07, 2017
A look at the House Republican health care bill
It would slash funding for Medicaid, the program that provides insurance for the poor, and roll back much of Medicaid's expansion. Democrats said the American Health Care Act will leave millions uninsured, ABC News reported.
May 06, 2017
TSX notches biggest gain in 2 months as oil rebounds
ET, while S&P 500 e-mini futures ESc1 were up 0.06 percent and Nasdaq 100 e-mini futures NQc1 were up 0.05 percent. The overall financials group, which accounts for more than a third of the weight of the index, gained 1.0 percent.
May 05, 2017
Disney sets May 2019 release date for new 'Star Wars' film
Disney and Lucasfilm have booked a date in theatres for Colin Trevorrow's " Star Wars: Episode IX " - May 24, 2019 . What will probably be Harrison Ford's swan song as Indy was originally scheduled for July 19, 2019 .
May 05, 2017
Google parent Alphabet's profit up 29 percent on strong ad sales
Outperforming Wall Street expectations, Google's parent company Alphabet posted the first-quarter earning reports on Thursday. Aggregate cost per click fell 19% year over year, and cost per click on Google properties fell 21%.
May 04, 2017
Black Americans living lover, but disparities remain, CDC reports
The good news is that the overall death rate for black people in the United States has declined about 25 percent in recent years. According to the report, social and economic factors such as poverty are partly accountable for the differences in health.
May 03, 2017
Man phoned ex as he shot strangers at pool party
Griffin briefly froze and then dropped to the ground as six rounds sent people scattering and dropped others on the pool deck. Efforts to reach his ex-girlfriend were unsuccessful. "Please pray for the Clark side of my family in San Diego ".