China Fires Off Missile In Possible 'Warning' To US, South Korea
- Moon Jae-in sworn in as new S. Korean president, makes appointments
- Twitter Is Dragging Dove For Their Body Shape Body Wash Bottles
- On day one of Darbar, Mehbooba says situation will improve
- Teen 'owns up to' tossing 68-year-old woman in Florida pool
- Buffett criticizes United and its CEO over dragging incident
- Video allegedly shows Palestinian hunger striker Marwan Barghouti sneaking food
- Jose Mourinho has no issues with Arsene Wenger ahead of weekend meeting
- 82 freed schoolgirls to meet Nigerian president
- 'Star Wars: Episode IX' Sets Summer 2019 Release Date
- Trump says NRA gun lobby has 'friend' in White House
- 'Baahubali 2' (Hindi) is all set for another HUGE RECORD!
- TSX notches biggest gain in 2 months as oil rebounds
- Disney sets May 2019 release date for new 'Star Wars' film
- Trump Announces Trip to Saudi Arabia, Zionist Entity, Vatican
- Google parent Alphabet's profit up 29 percent on strong ad sales
May 12, 2017
Australia treasurer promises fair budget that reins in debt
Extra healthcare benefits for indigenous Australians who were exposed to radiation from British nuclear testing. He also lowered the salary threshold for university debt repayments from A$55,000 to A$42,000.
May 11, 2017
Mets suspend Harvey for violating team rules; Wilk to start
Freddie Freeman's 11th homer off Brett Cecil in the eighth tied the game, completing Atlanta's comeback from a 4-0 deficit. Harvey originally was scheduled to start the series finale against the Miami Marlins on Sunday afternoon.
May 10, 2017
Apple's iPhone 8 Looks Like It Will Launch In September
However, according to MacRumors , all talk of delays in the supply chain have disappeared and production is preparing to ramp up. The analyst raised his 12-month price forecast for Apple stock to $202 from $185, reiterating a buy rating on the shares.
May 09, 2017
Kite Pharma Inc (KITE) Posts Earnings Results, Misses Expectations By $0.69 EPS
Zacks Investment Research upgraded Kite Pharma from a sell rating to a hold rating in a research note on Thursday, March 2nd. Finally, Pacad Investment Ltd. acquired a new position in Kite Pharma during the fourth quarter worth $269,000.
May 09, 2017
Abbott Signs Law Banning Sanctuary Cities
The most controversial aspect of SB4 protects police officers who ask about citizenship - even during routine traffic stops. Sylvia Garcia, D-Houston, expressed fear that this legislation would "lead to the harassment and profiling of Latinos".
May 07, 2017
A look at the House Republican health care bill
It would slash funding for Medicaid, the program that provides insurance for the poor, and roll back much of Medicaid's expansion. Democrats said the American Health Care Act will leave millions uninsured, ABC News reported.
May 07, 2017
Molinari leads after Wells Fargo opener
Seamus Power is just two shots off the lead at the Wells Fargo Championship after a first round four under par in North Carolina. It is a course that many players this week have compared to Augusta National where Molinari finished T33 last month.
May 06, 2017
Mama June Shows Off Dramatic Weight Loss in 'Baywatch'-Style Bathing Suit
Things started falling apart after the patriarch Sugar Bear left the family; June started dating the wrong guy. The pair, who share daughter Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson , called it quits in September 2014.
May 05, 2017
Officer who killed unarmed black 15-year-old fired, identified by department
The Dallas County District is now completing an independent investigation of the shooting. Police first said the vehicle he was in was aggressively backing towards officers.
May 04, 2017
Moderates balk at conservative-backed, revised health bill
And its community rating measure prevents insurers from charging more to people based on health history or gender. All that goes to say that Republicans truly could be closer to passing a health bill in the House for now.