Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:CCE) Under Analyst Spotlight
- Australia treasurer promises fair budget that reins in debt
- Moon Jae-in sworn in as new S. Korean president, makes appointments
- Former official says she warned White House about Flynn
- Puerto Rico announces huge, historic debt restructuring
- Democrats see a winning issue in opposing GOP health bill
- Twitter Is Dragging Dove For Their Body Shape Body Wash Bottles
- Energy shares lead Asian stock losses as oil falls under $45
- Kite Pharma Inc (KITE) Posts Earnings Results, Misses Expectations By $0.69 EPS
- Leicester revival continues with 3-0 win over Watford
- Israel to withhold $1M in funding after UNESCO vote
- France warns against republishing hacked Macron campaign emails
- Trump says NRA gun lobby has 'friend' in White House
- 'Baahubali 2' (Hindi) is all set for another HUGE RECORD!
- Mama June Shows Off Dramatic Weight Loss in 'Baywatch'-Style Bathing Suit
- TSX notches biggest gain in 2 months as oil rebounds
May 12, 2017
NZ dollar gains from 11-month low
Economists were looking to see whether that changing view would spur Mr Wheeler to bring forward the track of interest rate hikes. The kiwi dropped half a USA cent after the release and was recently trading at US68.47 cents from US69.30c immediately before.
May 11, 2017
Mets suspend Harvey for violating team rules; Wilk to start
Freddie Freeman's 11th homer off Brett Cecil in the eighth tied the game, completing Atlanta's comeback from a 4-0 deficit. Harvey originally was scheduled to start the series finale against the Miami Marlins on Sunday afternoon.
May 10, 2017
Fox News co-president Bill Shine resigns
Fox News co-President Bill Shine has resigned and will leave the network within a few weeks, Fox News announced Monday afternoon. Some at Fox believed Shine gave the network stability and continuity as it was buffeted by the Ailes and O'Reilly episodes.
May 10, 2017
Eye test inventor Ferdinand Monoyer celebrated with new Google Doodle
In 1872, Moyoner made his biggest contrition to ophthalmology, which is the branch of medicine concerning the eyeball. The French ophthalmologist developed the diopter, a unit of measure of the optical power of a lens or curved mirror.
May 09, 2017
Abbott Signs Law Banning Sanctuary Cities
The most controversial aspect of SB4 protects police officers who ask about citizenship - even during routine traffic stops. Sylvia Garcia, D-Houston, expressed fear that this legislation would "lead to the harassment and profiling of Latinos".
May 08, 2017
82 freed schoolgirls to meet Nigerian president
Parents of the missing girls expressed anxiety over the fate of their daughters. "The girls are due today (Sunday) in Abuja to be received by the President".
May 08, 2017
Hamas says Ismail Haniyeh chosen as Islamic group's leader
Analysts said that in trying to create a compromise among opposing factions, the new document failed to fully satisfy any of them. Hamas officials said the revised document in no way amounts to recognition of Israel as demanded by the global community.
May 07, 2017
'Star Wars: Episode IX' Sets Summer 2019 Release Date
As for the untitled "Indiana Jones 5", the 2020 release date will come when iconic actor Harrison Ford will be 77 years old. Having a release date in place is nearly a sure sign that more information will be coming forth before we know it.
May 07, 2017
A look at the House Republican health care bill
It would slash funding for Medicaid, the program that provides insurance for the poor, and roll back much of Medicaid's expansion. Democrats said the American Health Care Act will leave millions uninsured, ABC News reported.
May 06, 2017
North Korea accuses US, South Korea of assassination attempt
North Korea frequently lambasts the United States and South Korea, but its accusation Friday was unusual in its detail. One day, Moon stunned Roh by saying that while North Korea's leadership should be punished, its citizens should not.