Everton coach Koeman gives ultimatum to Barkley
- Acting FBI boss contradicts Trump over Comey
- Australia treasurer promises fair budget that reins in debt
- Former official says she warned White House about Flynn
- Apple's iPhone 8 Looks Like It Will Launch In September
- Teen 'owns up to' tossing 68-year-old woman in Florida pool
- Here is how to use Snapchat's video Loop tool
- Kite Pharma Inc (KITE) Posts Earnings Results, Misses Expectations By $0.69 EPS
- Abbott Signs Law Banning Sanctuary Cities
- Hamas says Ismail Haniyeh chosen as Islamic group's leader
- 'Star Wars: Episode IX' Sets Summer 2019 Release Date
- France warns against republishing hacked Macron campaign emails
- 'Baahubali 2' (Hindi) is all set for another HUGE RECORD!
- Mama June Shows Off Dramatic Weight Loss in 'Baywatch'-Style Bathing Suit
- TSX notches biggest gain in 2 months as oil rebounds
- Disney sets May 2019 release date for new 'Star Wars' film
May 12, 2017
Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:CCE) Under Analyst Spotlight
The Coca-Cola Company shares increased 1.55 percent over the past week and rose 2.86 percent over the previous month. Equities research analysts forecast that The Coca-Cola will post $1.88 earnings per share for the current year.
May 11, 2017
Mets suspend Harvey for violating team rules; Wilk to start
Freddie Freeman's 11th homer off Brett Cecil in the eighth tied the game, completing Atlanta's comeback from a 4-0 deficit. Harvey originally was scheduled to start the series finale against the Miami Marlins on Sunday afternoon.
May 11, 2017
Puerto Rico announces huge, historic debt restructuring
The New York Times reports that the filing includes $74 billion in debt and $49 billion in pension obligations. Natural Resources already held a hearing this year about PREPA, Puerto Rico's debt-strapped power utility.
May 10, 2017
Twitter Is Dragging Dove For Their Body Shape Body Wash Bottles
Dove recently launched their " Real Beauty Pledge", a set of three statements to mark 60 years since the launch of the brand. And, presumably, when it can't, it just uses a series of molds that women are supposed to fit themselves into.
May 10, 2017
Gennady Golovkin as early favorite over Canelo Alvarez shouldn't be a surprise
While it's unclear whether White would push the bout up to August or wait until after Alvarez vs. Canelo wasn't tested in those fights and faces the most hard test of his career in Golovkin.
May 10, 2017
Teen gets free nuggets from Wendys, breaks Twitter record
Previously, the most shared tweet was Ellen DeGeneres' Oscars selfie , which Guinness said had 3,430,249 retweets as of Tuesday. To make an additional donation to the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption check out the Nuggs For Carter website .
May 09, 2017
Energy shares lead Asian stock losses as oil falls under $45
Whilst they could agree to extend or deepen the agreement, analysts see mixed signals from (non-Opec) Russian over its intentions. OPEC and non-OPEC states initially agreed to cut 1.8 million barrels per day (bpd) in the first six months of 2017.
May 08, 2017
Three thousand migrants rescued in the Mediterranean - coast guard
Some of those who can not pay their captors are reportedly killed or left to starve to death, the IOM said. The migrants were stranded at sea for hours, as the engine of the boat was also looted, Qassem said.
May 07, 2017
Israel to withhold $1M in funding after UNESCO vote
Twenty countries voted in favor of the resolutions, while 10 opposed and 23 abstained. Trump had pledged during the presidential campaign to move the embassy, if elected.
May 06, 2017
North Korea accuses US, South Korea of assassination attempt
North Korea frequently lambasts the United States and South Korea, but its accusation Friday was unusual in its detail. One day, Moon stunned Roh by saying that while North Korea's leadership should be punished, its citizens should not.