NZ dollar gains from 11-month low
- Andy Murray beaten by Borna Coric — Madrid Open
- Moon Jae-in sworn in as new S. Korean president, makes appointments
- Puerto Rico announces huge, historic debt restructuring
- Fox News co-president Bill Shine resigns
- Gennady Golovkin as early favorite over Canelo Alvarez shouldn't be a surprise
- Apple's iPhone 8 Looks Like It Will Launch In September
- Eye test inventor Ferdinand Monoyer celebrated with new Google Doodle
- Teen 'owns up to' tossing 68-year-old woman in Florida pool
- Here is how to use Snapchat's video Loop tool
- Kite Pharma Inc (KITE) Posts Earnings Results, Misses Expectations By $0.69 EPS
- Leicester revival continues with 3-0 win over Watford
- Trump says NRA gun lobby has 'friend' in White House
- North Korea accuses US, South Korea of assassination attempt
- Trump Announces Trip to Saudi Arabia, Zionist Entity, Vatican
- Google parent Alphabet's profit up 29 percent on strong ad sales
May 12, 2017
Australia treasurer promises fair budget that reins in debt
Extra healthcare benefits for indigenous Australians who were exposed to radiation from British nuclear testing. He also lowered the salary threshold for university debt repayments from A$55,000 to A$42,000.
May 11, 2017
Former official says she warned White House about Flynn
The hearing brought the issue of the Trump campaign's alleged ties to Russian officials back into the public eye. And presented with that information, Donald Trump and his team did nothing. "Yes it is", Clapper acknowledged.
May 10, 2017
Democrats see a winning issue in opposing GOP health bill
Save My Care says the campaign will include a mix of TV and digital advertising, costing more than a half million dollars. The American Healthcare Act (AHCA) is out of the House with 217 GOP lawmakers supporting the new healthcare legislation.
May 09, 2017
Energy shares lead Asian stock losses as oil falls under $45
Whilst they could agree to extend or deepen the agreement, analysts see mixed signals from (non-Opec) Russian over its intentions. OPEC and non-OPEC states initially agreed to cut 1.8 million barrels per day (bpd) in the first six months of 2017.
May 09, 2017
Indians place Corey Kluber on the disabled list
Martinez took advantage of Cleveland's shifted infield, bunting down the third-base line to reach easily as he led off the fifth. Another two-out hit the following inning - Romine's double - put Detroit on top 2-1. "That was huge", Norris said.
May 09, 2017
Video allegedly shows Palestinian hunger striker Marwan Barghouti sneaking food
Israel has released a video said to show the leader of a Palestinian hunger strike sneaking biscuits in his jail cell. The hunger strike launched three weeks ago with a Barghouti Op-Ed in The New York Times.
May 08, 2017
North Korea: US and South Korea tried to assassinate Kim Jong Un
The North Korean envoy asked his South Korean counterpart in detail about the culture and lives of those in South Korea. It said the plot was a "last-ditch effort" by U.S. "imperialists" and South Korea that had gone "beyond the limits".
May 06, 2017
'Baahubali 2' (Hindi) is all set for another HUGE RECORD!
The hard of five years of the complete star cast and crew of the movie has paid off with the success. According to reports, the film has done a business of Rs 792 crore at the box office worldwide.
May 05, 2017
Disney sets May 2019 release date for new 'Star Wars' film
Disney and Lucasfilm have booked a date in theatres for Colin Trevorrow's " Star Wars: Episode IX " - May 24, 2019 . What will probably be Harrison Ford's swan song as Indy was originally scheduled for July 19, 2019 .
May 05, 2017
Officer who killed unarmed black 15-year-old fired, identified by department
The Dallas County District is now completing an independent investigation of the shooting. Police first said the vehicle he was in was aggressively backing towards officers.