Spicer declines to answer whether Pres. Trump records Oval Office conversations
- Chelsea crowned Premier League champions with 1-0 win at West Brom
- Authorities search park where missing boy's father was found
- India should join Belt and Road forum for mutual interest: Chinese diplomat
- EPL Champions Chelsea defeats Watford
- Trump shared secret info about IS with Russians
- Arsene Wenger urges Arsenal fans to attend game
- Mayor of Virginia city targeted by anti-Semitic tweets after criticizing marchers
- Beijing Pushes Back On Trump's North Korea Rhetoric
- After the B.C. election here's what Canadians are asking Google
- A SC teen died from drinking too much caffeine
- UK Working to Restore Hospital Systems After Cyberattack
- White House struggles to straighten its story on Comey
- Obama warned Trump against hiring Flynn before inauguration
- Happy Cinco de Mayo! Here are 5 facts about the day
- Caitlyn Jenner: 'I'm Upset With Trump And Could Enter Politics'
May 19, 2017
Iran Elections: Conservative Candidate and Tehran Mayor Ghalibaf Withdraws from Race
Iran will simultaneously hold its 12th presidential election and the 5th City and Village Councils Elections on May 19. The news Qalibaf was standing down broke as Raisi was delivering a speech in Shiraz, thrilling his supporters.
May 18, 2017
Penguins forward Bryan Rust injured on high hit from Dion Phaneuf
And this is why Penguins general manager Jim Rutherford went out and got guys like Streit and Ron Hainsey at the trade deadline. The Penguins just hope that's possible if any of the Rust, Hornqvist, and Schultz trio are unable to draw into the lineup.
May 18, 2017
6 updates on the worldwide ransomware attack
In New Zealand, the Government Communications Security Bureau said it had not received any reports of the malware infection. Although the spread of WannaCry has slowed, more computers could be affected as a new working week begins.
May 17, 2017
Jose Mourinho gives Paul Pogba update ahead of Southampton clash
That poor run of form has seen them drop to sixth in the table and they are now certain to finish outside the top four. We want to fight for the result , I don't want to field a team where people think we are not fighting for the result .
May 17, 2017
2 dead after Learjet crashes near Teterboro Airport in New Jersey
Monday's crash of a Learjet approaching Teterboro Airport killed two crew members and damaged buildings in an industrial area. A pilot and co-pilot died in a Learjet crash Monday afternoon near Teterboro Airport in New Jersey , Carlstadt Police said.
May 16, 2017
East finals trip on line as Wizards, Celtics head to Game 7
FOR all the jockeying during the regular season to ensure home-court advantage, there has been little payoff in the playoffs. The Celtics and Wizards are winless on the road against one another, and only a couple of the games have even been close.
May 15, 2017
IndyCar teams turn attention to preparing for Indy 500
I'm pretty happy with the vehicle but the Chevys are going to be hard to beat. "I mean, I didn't think it could have been faster". Boles has his own personal connection with his 25-year-old stepson, Conor Daly , trying to make his fourth straight 500 start.
May 14, 2017
Trump Threatens To Cancel Press Briefings 'For The Sake Of Accuracy'
Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein cited Comey's mishandling of the Clinton email investigation as grounds for his dismissal. Mr Spicer reportedly avoided the press huddle awaiting him by spending "several minutes hidden in the bushes".
May 14, 2017
Helicopter crew warns paddle-boarders about nearby sharks
What are the chances of getting attacked by a shark while swimming at local beaches? And it's odd to see them this early. Paddle-boarders off the coast of California had a shock, after a shark alert was issued to them by police helicopter.
May 13, 2017
China says it has successfully tested new type of missile
However, while the DF-26 could be useful against THAAD, China also has several other missiles that are up to the task, he said. The remarks were made Tuesday in response to media enquiry about a recent missile test.