Spicer declines to answer whether Pres. Trump records Oval Office conversations
- Holmes, Stanley share lead at Players Championship
- Penguins forward Bryan Rust injured on high hit from Dion Phaneuf
- India should join Belt and Road forum for mutual interest: Chinese diplomat
- EPL Champions Chelsea defeats Watford
- Trump shared secret info about IS with Russians
- Watch 'Dancing With the Stars' Judges React to Shocking Simone Biles Elimination
- Beijing Pushes Back On Trump's North Korea Rhetoric
- A SC teen died from drinking too much caffeine
- Klopp Hints At Sturridge, Lallana Return For Liverpool; Admits UCL Chase Pressure
- Sessions revives failed drug policies
- White House struggles to straighten its story on Comey
- Helicopter crew warns paddle-boarders about nearby sharks
- Ducks' reward for Game 7 win is date with Rinne and Preds
- Obama warned Trump against hiring Flynn before inauguration
- Happy Cinco de Mayo! Here are 5 facts about the day
May 19, 2017
Authorities search park where missing boy's father was found
Andressian has said he's "heartbroken and grief-stricken that Aramazd Jr.is missing and may be in harm's way". According to police, they all left the park together but they don't know what happened to the child after.
May 18, 2017
Gunmen attack Jalalabad TV station in Afghanistan
An RTA employee said at least 40 people work in the compound and many managed to escape but some were still trapped inside. No group immediately claimed responsibility for the attack in Jalalabad , which is the capital of Nangarhar province.
May 17, 2017
Arsene Wenger urges Arsenal fans to attend game
Overall I think it's hard to get points in this league, it's hard for everybody". "We have created a momentum again". Wenger continued: "I think this result is a continuity of what we have done during the week.
May 17, 2017
Melissa McCarthy adds spice (and Spicer) as host of 'SNL'
In fact, McCarthy played Farley's famed Matt Foley character on SNL for the 2015 40th-anniversary episode. But I get two scoops, OK? "Only since you started working here", Baldwin's Trump responded.
May 16, 2017
5 things to know about French president-elect Emmanuel Macron
But many analysts believe the centrist movement is unlikely to win a majority and will be forced to govern in a coalition. Mr Macron's 577 candidates in the elections are expected to be announced on Thursday.
May 16, 2017
Hackers reportedly hold Disney film for ransom
The announcement was made to a group of ABC employees during a town hall meeting in New York City. Iger didn't identify the movie, and the Burbank-based Disney declined to comment.
May 16, 2017
France's Macron says European Union treaty change 'not taboo'
Juppe welcomed the move, wishing him good luck and telling reporters Philippe has "all the qualities needed for this hard job". Philippe is the mayor of the Normandy port of Le Havre, a trained lawyer and an author of political thrillers.
May 15, 2017
UK Working to Restore Hospital Systems After Cyberattack
A cybersecurity expert says the biggest cyberextortion attack in history is going to be dwarfed by the next big ransomware attack. The attacks used a technique known as ransomware that locks users' files unless they pay the attackers a sum in Bitcoin currency.
May 14, 2017
Trump Threatens To Cancel Press Briefings 'For The Sake Of Accuracy'
Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein cited Comey's mishandling of the Clinton email investigation as grounds for his dismissal. Mr Spicer reportedly avoided the press huddle awaiting him by spending "several minutes hidden in the bushes".
May 13, 2017
NC attends ECI's all-party meet in New Delhi
VVPAT is a machine which dispenses a slip with the symbol of the party for which a person has voted for. All the seven national and 35 of the 48 State recognised political parties are attending the meeting.