Attorneys general hope to force Trump financial disclosures
- Trump lashes out at 'bad,' 'conflicted' Russia investigators
- No plan to sack Russian Federation probe head Robert Mueller: US justice official
- Cosby prosecutor undeterred by mistrial, vows to try again
- Jeff Sessions vs. cannabis science
- Rosenstein Says He Wouldn't Fire Special Counsel Without Good Cause
- Tributes planned for Georgia corrections officers killed on prison bus
- Mueller investigating Trump for obstruction of justice
- Gunman opens fire on members of Congress at park, later dies
- Sony fires at Xbox with arsenal of big PS4 games
- Tim Farron quits as leader of Liberal Democrats
- Golden State Warriors: 2017 parade route and time
- Mexico draw with United States , maintain lead at top of qualifying group
- Sessions to face sharp questions on Trump, Russia, Comey
- Apple WWDC 2017 Conference Revealed New iMac Models With Intel Kaby Lake
- Kane rescues draw for England against Scotland in qualifying
June 20, 2017
Ltd. Has $5.46 Million Stake in Empire State Realty Trust, Inc. (ESRT)
Zurcher Kantonalbank (Zurich Cantonalbank) has 0.01% invested in Acadia Realty Trust (NYSE:AKR) for 20,825 shares. State Common Retirement Fund holds 0% or 142,100 shares. 223 were reported by Group Incorporated One Trading L P.
June 18, 2017
DUP head: Talks with UK Conservatives going well
As usual, Scotland's First Minister Nicola Sturgeon is calling for more nationwide involvement in the actual Brexit talks. Under the proposed deal, the DUP is expected to pass the Queen's Speech and budgets in exchange for Tory concessions.
June 17, 2017
Special counsel investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice
But Rosenstein, too, may ultimately have to hand off oversight of the probe given his own role in Comey's firing. Mueller has not publicly discussed his work, and a spokesman for the special counsel declined to comment.
June 17, 2017
Boris Johnson denies plot to topple UK PM Theresa May
The speech will be followed by several days of debate and a vote - and defeat would nearly certainly topple the government. This is expected to mean a softer Brexit negotiating position than may have been the case under a Conservative majority.
June 15, 2017
Drop in retail sales signals uneven consumer spending
The May report was a weak one; however, the softness was made up by the size of the upward revision to sales in March and April. But the Fed is still expected to raise interest rates by 25 basis points later tonight, the second increase this year.
June 14, 2017
Warriors' Green stays in Game 4 after technical foul fiasco
But it turned out that the one everyone thought Green had received in the first quarter actually was assessed to Warriors Coach Steve Kerr. "I don't know.
June 13, 2017
Gorsuch Writes First Supreme Court Opinion With Unanimous Backing
Answer: When it's a bank that has purchased defaulted loans , hoping to collect a few pennies on each dollar. Their debts had been sold to Santander, which then tried to collect on them.
June 12, 2017
Sessions to appear before Senate intelligence committee
Trump says on Twitter, "Totally illegal?" "We have to keep in mind that this is one person's record of what happened". The committee has not announced the timing of the event, or whether Sessions will speak in an open or closed hearing.
June 12, 2017
'Qatar must do more to combat extremism,' says Tillerson
Tillerson then went to the White House , where Trump seemed to contradict him, putting the focus squarely back on Qatar. Despite calling for an ease to the blockade, Tillerson said Qatar needs to do more to address terrorism financing.
June 12, 2017
5 times James Comey called Trump out on lying
Trump's personal lawyer, Marc Kasowitz, said Comey's Senate testimony proved the president was not under investigation. The Times , in a May 16 story, noted that one of Comey's associates read parts of the memo to a Times reporter.