Cosby judge could revisit issue of revealing names of jurors
- Black bear kills teen during mountain race in Alaska
- Lakers Looking to Acquire a First-Round Pick
- Zach Johnsopn makes the cut at the US Open
- Ltd. Has $5.46 Million Stake in Empire State Realty Trust, Inc. (ESRT)
- Trump lashes out at 'bad,' 'conflicted' Russia investigators
- Scalise upgraded from 'critical' to 'serious' condition
- India and Pakistan face off in dream cricket final
- Jeff Sessions vs. cannabis science
- Tributes planned for Georgia corrections officers killed on prison bus
- Indian cricket team squad for West Indies tour announced
- Twitter unveils new look, which users quickly mock
- Gunman opens fire on members of Congress at park, later dies
- Warriors' Green stays in Game 4 after technical foul fiasco
- Mexico draw with United States , maintain lead at top of qualifying group
- Donald Trump offers support to Theresa May after polls setback
June 20, 2017
USA to announce travel ban for North Korea?
Warmbier is in stable condition at UC Medical Center, where he was taken Tuesday night after his arrival in Ohio . The 22-year-old arrived back in the USA on Tuesday after being detained in the pariah state since January 2016.
June 19, 2017
No plan to sack Russian Federation probe head Robert Mueller: US justice official
He added , "I think the best vindication for the president is to let this investigation to go on independently and thoroughly". Rosenstein would not answer questions Tuesday about his role in Trump's firing of former FBI Director James Comey , May 9.
June 19, 2017
Cosby prosecutor undeterred by mistrial, vows to try again
Jurors have already discussed the case for more than 50 hours since Monday, leading to Cosby's lawyer to push for a mistrial. Andy Lassner, executive producer of The Ellen Show , wrote " I BELIEVE YOU" to the women accusing Cosby of sexual assault .
June 18, 2017
DUP head: Talks with UK Conservatives going well
As usual, Scotland's First Minister Nicola Sturgeon is calling for more nationwide involvement in the actual Brexit talks. Under the proposed deal, the DUP is expected to pass the Queen's Speech and budgets in exchange for Tory concessions.
June 17, 2017
Rosenstein Says He Wouldn't Fire Special Counsel Without Good Cause
She asked whether Scarborough's sources flatly denied Ruddy's claim, but her co-host said he trusted his sources. He added , "I'm not going to follow any order unless I believe those are lawful and appropriate orders".
June 16, 2017
Nancy Pelosi Ends Truce, Blasting 'Sanctimonious' Republicans over Incitement Concerns
Some Republican lawmakers blamed Democratic rhetoric for fostering an environment that led the shooter to target Republicans. Pelosi went on to point out the past rhetoric that came from Republicans, including President Donald Trump.
June 15, 2017
Tim Farron quits as leader of Liberal Democrats
Mr Farron faced intense criticism during the election campaign for failing to answer questions about his position on homosexuality.
June 14, 2017
Golden State Warriors: 2017 parade route and time
Warriors players - and even head coach Steve Kerr - have been outspoken critics of President Donald Trump and his policies. In 2016, the Warriors celebrated their title from the previous year by visiting former President Barack Obama .
June 14, 2017
Sessions to face sharp questions on Trump, Russia, Comey
And since Attorney General Jeff Sessions has recused himself from the investigation, Rosenstein is acting in that capacity. Schiff says that if Trump fires Mueller, Congress might name its own independent counsel to investigate the case.
June 13, 2017
Gorsuch Writes First Supreme Court Opinion With Unanimous Backing
Answer: When it's a bank that has purchased defaulted loans , hoping to collect a few pennies on each dollar. Their debts had been sold to Santander, which then tried to collect on them.