French President shows game side to support Paris Olympics 2024
- Stocks retreat as oil price slumps on supply worry
- Jazz trade with Nuggets to get No. 13 pick Donovan Mitchell
- Olson, Brugman, Barreto hit 1st HRs, A's rout White Sox 10-2
- Pelosi defends leadership following special election loss
- UK Conservatives need to deliver an "open" Brexit - Scotland leader
- US military shoots down Iranian-made drone in southern Syria
- Gorilla break dances in pool at Dallas Zoo
- Special election losses leave Democrats divided, searching
- Diageo to buy Clooney's tequila brand in $1 billion deal
- #DayOfRage or #DayOfWage? The internet is divided about the march on Parliament
- Beloved Filipina Singer Charice is Now a Man Named Jake Zyrus
- Queen Elizabeth Holds Minute's Silence For Victims Of London Attack
- USA to announce travel ban for North Korea?
- Lakers Looking to Acquire a First-Round Pick
- Cosby judge could revisit issue of revealing names of jurors
June 27, 2017
JK Rowling marks 20 years since Harry Potter appeared
Many children and young adults who might not have been interested in picking up a book before learned to read through her vision. Today marks the 20th anniversary of the debut of the world's most compelling modern entertainment franchise.
June 26, 2017
Qatar begins shipping cargo through Oman to bypass Gulf rift
He said Qatar, like Turkey, had been a staunch opponent of Islamic State terrorists, adding, "Let's stop fooling ourselves". What's behind Qatar-Gulf freeze? However, similar accusations have been levelled against Saudi Arabia.
June 25, 2017
Miley Cyrus: 'You're weird if you don't like Dolly Parton'
Tish Cyrus spoke with Mario Lopez on his radio show on Wednesday, and revealed that Miley and Liam are stronger than ever. Speaking last October, Miley said: "My whole life, I didn't understand my own gender and my own sexuality".
June 23, 2017
Tesla eyes manufacturing in China
On average , equities research analysts anticipate that Tesla will post ($5.80) earnings per share for the current fiscal year. Independent Advisor Alliance bought a new stake in shares of Tesla during the fourth quarter worth approximately $102,000.
June 23, 2017
Pelosi tries to reassure Dems after Georgia loss
The Georgia special election to fill the seat vacated by Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price drew the most attention. Former Georgia Secretary of State Karen Handel defeated her Democrat opponent, one-time national security aide Jon Ossoff .
June 22, 2017
Government buys luxury flats in Kensington for Grenfell inferno victims
London Mayor Sadiq Khan has said that all Grenfell residents will be rehoused in the area unless they choose not to be. The British government has committed to finding housing for all the people who lost their homes in the fire.
June 21, 2017
Spanish state prosecutor accuses Jose Mourinho of tax fraud
Mourinho is said to have knowingly used a business structure to hide the money he earned from his image rights. Real Madrid did not respond to requests for comment on the allegations against Mourihno or Ronaldo's hearing.
June 21, 2017
When exactly is the first day of summer?
It reflects the tilt of the Earth itself - by roughly 23.4 - with respect to the path it traces out as it orbits the Sun. Wednesday will be the longest day of the year with 14 hours and 50 minutes between sunrise and sunset for Louisville.
June 21, 2017
Coveney to meet with chief Brexit negotiator
Mr Davis also brushed off the idea Britain's negotiating stance could change given political instability in the UK. One priority he laid out was the border between Ireland and Northern Ireland.
June 20, 2017
Cosby's team attacks judge likely to retry him in sex case
Victoria Valentino, a former Playboy model who has accused Cosby of drugging and raping her decades ago, had a message for him. He co-starred in the 1960s espionage show "I Spy", the first black performer to star in a weekly American TV dramatic series.