Indian cricket team squad for West Indies tour announced
- Twitter unveils new look, which users quickly mock
- Tim Farron quits as leader of Liberal Democrats
- Apple WWDC 2017 Conference Revealed New iMac Models With Intel Kaby Lake
- Gorsuch Writes First Supreme Court Opinion With Unanimous Backing
- Lewis Hamilton receives Ayrton Senna crash helmet in Canada
- Adam West, who played 1960s-era Batman, dies at 88
- The Amanda Bynes Interview You've Been Waiting Four Years For Is Here
- Special session ends after Florida Legislature approves deal
- George Clooney's dad spills the beans on what the twins look like
- Oil slides as U.S. climate withdrawal compounds glut concerns
- Alleged ex-trafficking victim leads police to child's body
- What Would Putin Do With a Gay Man in Shower?
- 3rd suspect identified in London attack
- Michigan St players charged in campus sexual assault case
- Tillerson: Trump says look past turmoil and re-engage Russian Federation
June 15, 2017
Gunman opens fire on members of Congress at park, later dies
At 9:45 a.m., he was on his way to a briefing on the shooting and as yet has no official comment, staff in his D.C. office said. Ed Perlmutter during the Congressional Baseball Game at Nationals Stadium in Washington on Thursday, June 23, 2016.
June 14, 2017
Golden State Warriors: 2017 parade route and time
Warriors players - and even head coach Steve Kerr - have been outspoken critics of President Donald Trump and his policies. In 2016, the Warriors celebrated their title from the previous year by visiting former President Barack Obama .
June 14, 2017
Sessions to face sharp questions on Trump, Russia, Comey
And since Attorney General Jeff Sessions has recused himself from the investigation, Rosenstein is acting in that capacity. Schiff says that if Trump fires Mueller, Congress might name its own independent counsel to investigate the case.
June 13, 2017
Donald Trump offers support to Theresa May after polls setback
Steven Fielding, a professor of politics at the University of Nottingham, called her "a zombie prime minister". She left her cabinet largely intact on Sunday before a showdown with party legislators on Monday.
June 12, 2017
Sessions to appear before Senate intelligence committee
Trump says on Twitter, "Totally illegal?" "We have to keep in mind that this is one person's record of what happened". The committee has not announced the timing of the event, or whether Sessions will speak in an open or closed hearing.
June 12, 2017
5 times James Comey called Trump out on lying
Trump's personal lawyer, Marc Kasowitz, said Comey's Senate testimony proved the president was not under investigation. The Times , in a May 16 story, noted that one of Comey's associates read parts of the memo to a Times reporter.
June 12, 2017
Trump says '100 percent' willing to respond to Comey under oath
The House intelligence committee said Friday it requested an answer from the White House counsel by June 23. Comey confirmed to lawmakers he told Trump three times he was not personally being investigated.
June 10, 2017
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 To Come With Qualcomm Snapdragon 836 Processor
Samsung fans anticipated that the company would fix the technical problems and integrate the feature into Galaxy Note 8 screen. The biggest addition to the Note series is its stylus which brings a bunch of features to the famous smartphone series.
June 08, 2017
Top career diplomat at US embassy steps down
Rank, citing the Paris climate agreement, announced the resignation during a town hall meeting on Monday with embassy employees. Rank made a personal decision", said a spokesperson for the East Asian and Pacific Affairs Bureau.
June 07, 2017
White House tries to regroup, but Trump isn't helping
The comments were Trump's first public reaction to Comey's decision to testify publicly about his interactions with the president. Mr Trump was asked about his message for Mr Comey as the president welcomed Republican congressional leaders to the White House.