JK Rowling marks 20 years since Harry Potter appeared
- Qatar begins shipping cargo through Oman to bypass Gulf rift
- Landslide buries mountain village in south-west China, fears for 100 people
- Olson, Brugman, Barreto hit 1st HRs, A's rout White Sox 10-2
- The song that begat 'Baby Driver,' a quasi-musical on wheels
- Miley Cyrus: 'You're weird if you don't like Dolly Parton'
- Portugal, Mexico, Russia tussle for semi berths
- Sanders: No President Has Ever Lied as Much as Trump
- Which 'Mummy' Characters Might Return in the Dark Universe? [SPOILERS]
- Government buys luxury flats in Kensington for Grenfell inferno victims
- Spanish state prosecutor accuses Jose Mourinho of tax fraud
- Queen Elizabeth Holds Minute's Silence For Victims Of London Attack
- Cosby's team attacks judge likely to retry him in sex case
- Black bear kills teen during mountain race in Alaska
- Lakers Looking to Acquire a First-Round Pick
- Zach Johnsopn makes the cut at the US Open
June 27, 2017
Utah Jazz: Rudy Gobert makes all-NBA defensive first team
The Spurs now have eight players in its franchise history who have been named to All-Defensive teams. This season, Roberson was among the best defensive players in the National Basketball Association .
June 26, 2017
Stocks retreat as oil price slumps on supply worry
In recent trading, the Nasdaq has jumped to a new high for the session and is now up 43.28 points or 0.7 percent at 6,231.31. ET, the Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index fell 103.47 points, or 0.68 per cent, to 15,162.57.
June 26, 2017
Jazz trade with Nuggets to get No. 13 pick Donovan Mitchell
Donovan was 1st team All-ACC as a sophomore. "I'd love to play with a star like that, I'd love to learn from a guy like him". He averaged 13.7 points last season but saw his minutes and shooting percentages drop dramatically from 2015-16.
June 25, 2017
UK Conservatives need to deliver an "open" Brexit - Scotland leader
The SNP's Stephen Gethins won 13,743 votes compared with Janet Riches of the Scottish Liberal Democrats who polled 13,741. Scotland was the only good news for a Conservative Party that lost its overall majority in the British parliament .
June 24, 2017
SpaceX successfully launches satellite from Kennedy Space Center
It's the 12th time SpaceX has successfully landed one of these rocket stages, and the seventh time it's performed the feat at sea. Falcon 9 will launch the Bulgarian satellite from LC-39A pad, home of the historic Apollo and Space Shuttle programs.
June 22, 2017
#DayOfRage or #DayOfWage? The internet is divided about the march on Parliament
Activists have been urged to keep their activities peaceful amid concerns that the clashes may break out during the protest . The protests include calls for those who survived the blaze to be granted permanent residency status in the U.K.
June 22, 2017
Beloved Filipina Singer Charice is Now a Man Named Jake Zyrus
I won't let anyone ruin my happiness. "I'm not going to change my body, ill cut my hair and wear boys clothes, but that all". In announcing his transition, Zyrus was humbled by the positive reactions he received from fans.
June 21, 2017
When exactly is the first day of summer?
It reflects the tilt of the Earth itself - by roughly 23.4 - with respect to the path it traces out as it orbits the Sun. Wednesday will be the longest day of the year with 14 hours and 50 minutes between sunrise and sunset for Louisville.
June 20, 2017
Cosby judge could revisit issue of revealing names of jurors
Cosby admitted under oath that he procured sedatives for the goal of giving them to young women with whom he wanted to have sex. The entertainer is also battling sexual battery or defamation cases still pending by 10 women in California and MA .
June 20, 2017
Ltd. Has $5.46 Million Stake in Empire State Realty Trust, Inc. (ESRT)
Zurcher Kantonalbank (Zurich Cantonalbank) has 0.01% invested in Acadia Realty Trust (NYSE:AKR) for 20,825 shares. State Common Retirement Fund holds 0% or 142,100 shares. 223 were reported by Group Incorporated One Trading L P.