Man who shot congressman was living in van, called a loner
- Nancy Pelosi Ends Truce, Blasting 'Sanctimonious' Republicans over Incitement Concerns
- Gunman opens fire on members of Congress at park, later dies
- Sony fires at Xbox with arsenal of big PS4 games
- Tim Farron quits as leader of Liberal Democrats
- Sessions to appear before Senate intelligence committee
- ITV: Boris Johnson stresses loyalty to UK PM May in leaked text
- 5 times James Comey called Trump out on lying
- Trump says '100 percent' willing to respond to Comey under oath
- Gianforte to plead guilty to assault charge
- Special session ends after Florida Legislature approves deal
- Church bus crashes in Atlanta area; fire chief says 21 hurt
- Alleged ex-trafficking victim leads police to child's body
- Macron confirms death of third French victim in London attack
- Trump budget chief defends plan in face of opposition
- What Would Putin Do With a Gay Man in Shower?
June 16, 2017
Twitter unveils new look, which users quickly mock
The reply icon, which was presented as an arrow, has been mistaken by people for delete or for going back to the previous page. The adjustment had already been made for Android users for nearly a year, but now it's expanded those browsing with iOS.
June 15, 2017
Drop in retail sales signals uneven consumer spending
The May report was a weak one; however, the softness was made up by the size of the upward revision to sales in March and April. But the Fed is still expected to raise interest rates by 25 basis points later tonight, the second increase this year.
June 14, 2017
Australia lose skipper Jedinak for Confed Cup
The Australian national team are to be without their captain Mile Jedinak during their congested fixture list this June due to a groin injury.
June 13, 2017
Apple WWDC 2017 Conference Revealed New iMac Models With Intel Kaby Lake
With its new thermal design, the device has a more efficient cooling capacity without getting away from similar thin iMac build. As part of that session, a new Mac Pro was promised for 2018, along with an all-new model called the iMac Pro for late 2017.
June 11, 2017
Kane rescues draw for England against Scotland in qualifying
But that was just the start of the mayhem, as Griffiths stepped up in the 90th minute to bend in another world-class free-kick. He said: "If I score maybe a hat-trick at the weekend and a couple in the next game, the ratio might not look so bad".
June 11, 2017
Pakistani PM Sharif congratulates India on joining SCO
Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif along with his delegation attended the meeting of the Heads of State Council of SCO. After the meeting, Modi tweeted , "Met President Xi Jinping ". "India and Pakistan are now members of the SCO".
June 09, 2017
A sense of OPEC divisions a blow to oil prices
Last year OPEC announced a momentous deal between its member nations and some non-OPEC producers to reduce their oil output. Crude slid to its lowest level since May 9, with US benchmark futures down more than 10 percent in 10 days of trading.
June 08, 2017
Top career diplomat at US embassy steps down
Rank, citing the Paris climate agreement, announced the resignation during a town hall meeting on Monday with embassy employees. Rank made a personal decision", said a spokesperson for the East Asian and Pacific Affairs Bureau.
June 07, 2017
White House tries to regroup, but Trump isn't helping
The comments were Trump's first public reaction to Comey's decision to testify publicly about his interactions with the president. Mr Trump was asked about his message for Mr Comey as the president welcomed Republican congressional leaders to the White House.
June 07, 2017
Netanyahu: Israel to keep security control over West Bank
Israelis claim the whole of the city as their exclusive capital while Palestinians want to make East Jerusalem their capital. He did not specifically mention the two-state solution, long the focus of worldwide efforts and US Middle East diplomacy.