Shropshire and Mid Wales politicians welcome Conservative-DUP pact
- Seoul won't downsize military drills in exchange for nuclear freeze: Moon
- China Warns US Against Intervening in Nobel Prize Winner Liu's Case
- Utah Jazz: Rudy Gobert makes all-NBA defensive first team
- Cavs Shopping Kevin Love In Three-Team Trade For Paul George
- JK Rowling marks 20 years since Harry Potter appeared
- Landslide buries mountain village in south-west China, fears for 100 people
- Olson, Brugman, Barreto hit 1st HRs, A's rout White Sox 10-2
- The song that begat 'Baby Driver,' a quasi-musical on wheels
- Delhi University Colleges Release Cut-off; Highest 99.66% for Electronics
- SP North Srinagar shifted
- Portugal, Mexico, Russia tussle for semi berths
- Democratic Rep.: We Can't 'Push Aside a Great Leader Like Nancy Pelosi'
- Sanders: No President Has Ever Lied as Much as Trump
- SpaceX successfully launches satellite from Kennedy Space Center
- Diageo to buy Clooney's tequila brand in $1 billion deal
June 30, 2017
Average Brokerage Rating Of Intel Corporation (INTC), Avis Budget Group, Inc. (CAR)
Sometimes it may seem like it, but analysts don't just pull their price targets out of thin air. ( CAR ) has beta value of 2.49. On average, equities research analysts forecast that Avis Budget Group will post $2.91 EPS for the current fiscal year.
June 29, 2017
Otto Warmbier has 'severe neurological injury' after detainment in North Korea
The State Department secured his release and return to the United States, but his parents said that Otto was in a coma . Warmbier said recently, they made a decision to go public with their situation and shortly thereafter, Otto was home.
June 28, 2017
Alec Baldwin's Trump will return to SNL
As in, he has brought in the highest ratings SNL has seen the past SIX years . Trump himself has mean tweeted about Baldwin's act. Baldwin, "you need to think about running again".
June 28, 2017
Harvick's crew chief: "I don't think (Truex) was going to win anyway"
Boris Said, Alon Day and Billy Johnson are among those in Sunday's race. "It gave us a lot of momentum going into this week". He's also the first Israeli driver to compete previous year in both the Camping World Truck Series and Xfinity Series .
June 27, 2017
Bruno Mars kicks off BET Awards
The Lifetime Achievement Award came with much more than a trophy, as the group was honored in an extensive coronation. That they have something inside of them that is worthy of being expressed.I can think of no better legacy to leave.
June 26, 2017
Qatar begins shipping cargo through Oman to bypass Gulf rift
He said Qatar, like Turkey, had been a staunch opponent of Islamic State terrorists, adding, "Let's stop fooling ourselves". What's behind Qatar-Gulf freeze? However, similar accusations have been levelled against Saudi Arabia.
June 26, 2017
Pelosi defends leadership following special election loss
Even after Democrats lost their majority in 2010, Pelosi's leadership in the House proved vital to the country. "We're a family. Millions were spent in Georgia with ads linking Pelosi to Jon Ossoff , who lost to Republican Karen Handel on Tuesday.
June 24, 2017
Modern Warfare Remastered finally gets a stand-alone release
The five-week celebration begins June 27 and will feature in-game giveaways, XP events and new playlists across multiple titles. Modern Warfare had some memorable missions, such as "All Ghillied Up", "Charlie Don't Surf", and "Crew Expendable".
June 23, 2017
Which 'Mummy' Characters Might Return in the Dark Universe? [SPOILERS]
After undergoing such a tiresome journey with this movie, we should all be asking "The Mummy " the same question. Henry Jekyll says these words to Tom Cruise's Nick Morton in the latest version of " The Mummy ".
June 23, 2017
Tesla eyes manufacturing in China
On average , equities research analysts anticipate that Tesla will post ($5.80) earnings per share for the current fiscal year. Independent Advisor Alliance bought a new stake in shares of Tesla during the fourth quarter worth approximately $102,000.