Special counsel investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice
- Serena and Venus Williams' dad files for divorce from younger wife
- Rosenstein Says He Wouldn't Fire Special Counsel Without Good Cause
- Mueller investigating Trump for obstruction of justice
- Indian cricket team squad for West Indies tour announced
- Man who shot congressman was living in van, called a loner
- Gunman opens fire on members of Congress at park, later dies
- Tim Farron quits as leader of Liberal Democrats
- Warriors' Green stays in Game 4 after technical foul fiasco
- Mexico draw with United States , maintain lead at top of qualifying group
- Donald Trump offers support to Theresa May after polls setback
- Apple WWDC 2017 Conference Revealed New iMac Models With Intel Kaby Lake
- Trump says '100 percent' willing to respond to Comey under oath
- Kane rescues draw for England against Scotland in qualifying
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 To Come With Qualcomm Snapdragon 836 Processor
- Oil slides as U.S. climate withdrawal compounds glut concerns
June 17, 2017
Boris Johnson denies plot to topple UK PM Theresa May
The speech will be followed by several days of debate and a vote - and defeat would nearly certainly topple the government. This is expected to mean a softer Brexit negotiating position than may have been the case under a Conservative majority.
June 14, 2017
Sessions to face sharp questions on Trump, Russia, Comey
And since Attorney General Jeff Sessions has recused himself from the investigation, Rosenstein is acting in that capacity. Schiff says that if Trump fires Mueller, Congress might name its own independent counsel to investigate the case.
June 13, 2017
Gorsuch Writes First Supreme Court Opinion With Unanimous Backing
Answer: When it's a bank that has purchased defaulted loans , hoping to collect a few pennies on each dollar. Their debts had been sold to Santander, which then tried to collect on them.
June 12, 2017
Sessions to appear before Senate intelligence committee
Trump says on Twitter, "Totally illegal?" "We have to keep in mind that this is one person's record of what happened". The committee has not announced the timing of the event, or whether Sessions will speak in an open or closed hearing.
June 12, 2017
ITV: Boris Johnson stresses loyalty to UK PM May in leaked text
The terms of such a deal were thought to have been agreed on Saturday evening, but just before midnight, a statement from the DUP suggested that talks are ongoing .
June 12, 2017
'Qatar must do more to combat extremism,' says Tillerson
Tillerson then went to the White House , where Trump seemed to contradict him, putting the focus squarely back on Qatar. Despite calling for an ease to the blockade, Tillerson said Qatar needs to do more to address terrorism financing.
June 11, 2017
Pakistani PM Sharif congratulates India on joining SCO
Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif along with his delegation attended the meeting of the Heads of State Council of SCO. After the meeting, Modi tweeted , "Met President Xi Jinping ". "India and Pakistan are now members of the SCO".
June 10, 2017
Gianforte to plead guilty to assault charge
House seat in Montana when Jacobs described being "body-slammed" by the candidate after asking a question about healthcare policy. Gianforte yells, "Get the hell out of here!" Democrat Rob Quist had 44 percent and Libertarian Mark Wicks 6 percent.
June 10, 2017
Kansas Republicans revolt against GOP governor, raise taxes
Last year, for example, the state's GDP increased a mere 0.2 percent, compared with a growth rate of 1.6 percent nationwide. John Barker (R-Abilene), left, and Dan Hawkins (R-Wichita) confer during a House debate on tax issues in Topeka .
June 09, 2017
Church bus crashes in Atlanta area; fire chief says 21 hurt
Harnering was one of several on a bus carrying students on their way to the airport for a mission trip to Botswana. First responders tend to a female victim from a deadly vehicle-bus collision near Atlanta on Thu., June 8, 2017.