Trump lashes out at 'bad,' 'conflicted' Russia investigators
- Britain, EU in suspense
- Tributes planned for Georgia corrections officers killed on prison bus
- Twitter unveils new look, which users quickly mock
- Drop in retail sales signals uneven consumer spending
- Golden State Warriors: 2017 parade route and time
- Apple WWDC 2017 Conference Revealed New iMac Models With Intel Kaby Lake
- Gorsuch Writes First Supreme Court Opinion With Unanimous Backing
- ITV: Boris Johnson stresses loyalty to UK PM May in leaked text
- 'Qatar must do more to combat extremism,' says Tillerson
- 5 times James Comey called Trump out on lying
- Trump says '100 percent' willing to respond to Comey under oath
- Lewis Hamilton receives Ayrton Senna crash helmet in Canada
- Kane rescues draw for England against Scotland in qualifying
- The Amanda Bynes Interview You've Been Waiting Four Years For Is Here
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 To Come With Qualcomm Snapdragon 836 Processor
June 18, 2017
Taylor Swift to Spotify: You belong with me
From there, the popcorn-eating masses got to enjoy lots of Twitter shade and Swift's "Bad Blood", which is about the whole beef. This just in: Taylor Swift is making every one of her albums available on all music streaming services tonight at midnight.
June 17, 2017
Special counsel investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice
But Rosenstein, too, may ultimately have to hand off oversight of the probe given his own role in Comey's firing. Mueller has not publicly discussed his work, and a spokesman for the special counsel declined to comment.
June 17, 2017
Boris Johnson denies plot to topple UK PM Theresa May
The speech will be followed by several days of debate and a vote - and defeat would nearly certainly topple the government. This is expected to mean a softer Brexit negotiating position than may have been the case under a Conservative majority.
June 16, 2017
Man who shot congressman was living in van, called a loner
He died from injuries sustained in a shoot-out with Capitol Hill police who were at the scene in Alexandria, Virginia. Witnesses earlier said Scalise was felled by a bullet to his hip, and crawled across the field during the shooting.
June 16, 2017
Nancy Pelosi Ends Truce, Blasting 'Sanctimonious' Republicans over Incitement Concerns
Some Republican lawmakers blamed Democratic rhetoric for fostering an environment that led the shooter to target Republicans. Pelosi went on to point out the past rhetoric that came from Republicans, including President Donald Trump.
June 15, 2017
Gunman opens fire on members of Congress at park, later dies
At 9:45 a.m., he was on his way to a briefing on the shooting and as yet has no official comment, staff in his D.C. office said. Ed Perlmutter during the Congressional Baseball Game at Nationals Stadium in Washington on Thursday, June 23, 2016.
June 14, 2017
Warriors' Green stays in Game 4 after technical foul fiasco
But it turned out that the one everyone thought Green had received in the first quarter actually was assessed to Warriors Coach Steve Kerr. "I don't know.
June 13, 2017
Donald Trump offers support to Theresa May after polls setback
Steven Fielding, a professor of politics at the University of Nottingham, called her "a zombie prime minister". She left her cabinet largely intact on Sunday before a showdown with party legislators on Monday.
June 11, 2017
Pakistani PM Sharif congratulates India on joining SCO
Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif along with his delegation attended the meeting of the Heads of State Council of SCO. After the meeting, Modi tweeted , "Met President Xi Jinping ". "India and Pakistan are now members of the SCO".
June 10, 2017
Gianforte to plead guilty to assault charge
House seat in Montana when Jacobs described being "body-slammed" by the candidate after asking a question about healthcare policy. Gianforte yells, "Get the hell out of here!" Democrat Rob Quist had 44 percent and Libertarian Mark Wicks 6 percent.