Which 'Mummy' Characters Might Return in the Dark Universe? [SPOILERS]
- Pelosi tries to reassure Dems after Georgia loss
- Special election losses leave Democrats divided, searching
- #DayOfRage or #DayOfWage? The internet is divided about the march on Parliament
- Cosby's team attacks judge likely to retry him in sex case
- Megyn Kelly's much ballyhooed interview with Alex Jones was a ratings catastrophe
- Lakers Looking to Acquire a First-Round Pick
- Zach Johnsopn makes the cut at the US Open
- Attorneys general hope to force Trump financial disclosures
- Ltd. Has $5.46 Million Stake in Empire State Realty Trust, Inc. (ESRT)
- Scalise upgraded from 'critical' to 'serious' condition
- Special counsel investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice
- Serena and Venus Williams' dad files for divorce from younger wife
- Rosenstein Says He Wouldn't Fire Special Counsel Without Good Cause
- Indian cricket team squad for West Indies tour announced
- Man who shot congressman was living in van, called a loner
June 23, 2017
Tesla eyes manufacturing in China
On average , equities research analysts anticipate that Tesla will post ($5.80) earnings per share for the current fiscal year. Independent Advisor Alliance bought a new stake in shares of Tesla during the fourth quarter worth approximately $102,000.
June 22, 2017
Diageo to buy Clooney's tequila brand in $1 billion deal
But we're not going anywhere. (DGE.L, DEO ) agreed to acquire Casamigos , the super-premium tequila brand in the US. Rande, who is married to supermodel Cindy Crawford , told TMZ of the billion dollar sale.
June 22, 2017
Government buys luxury flats in Kensington for Grenfell inferno victims
London Mayor Sadiq Khan has said that all Grenfell residents will be rehoused in the area unless they choose not to be. The British government has committed to finding housing for all the people who lost their homes in the fire.
June 22, 2017
Beloved Filipina Singer Charice is Now a Man Named Jake Zyrus
I won't let anyone ruin my happiness. "I'm not going to change my body, ill cut my hair and wear boys clothes, but that all". In announcing his transition, Zyrus was humbled by the positive reactions he received from fans.
June 21, 2017
Coveney to meet with chief Brexit negotiator
Mr Davis also brushed off the idea Britain's negotiating stance could change given political instability in the UK. One priority he laid out was the border between Ireland and Northern Ireland.
June 20, 2017
Black bear kills teen during mountain race in Alaska
The teenager was a participant in the 29th annual Robert Spurr Memorial Hill Climb, race director Brad Precosky said. The body was airlifted away because of the rugged terrain. "He was just in the wrong place", Crockett told ADN.
June 18, 2017
India and Pakistan face off in dream cricket final
For instance, if one bets Rs 100 on India, and Virat Kohli's team wins, one will get back around Rs 147, according to Betfair. After Friday's practice, Pakistan bowling coach Azhar Mahmood said of Amir: "He bowled today without any problem whatsoever.
June 18, 2017
DUP head: Talks with UK Conservatives going well
As usual, Scotland's First Minister Nicola Sturgeon is calling for more nationwide involvement in the actual Brexit talks. Under the proposed deal, the DUP is expected to pass the Queen's Speech and budgets in exchange for Tory concessions.
June 16, 2017
Nancy Pelosi Ends Truce, Blasting 'Sanctimonious' Republicans over Incitement Concerns
Some Republican lawmakers blamed Democratic rhetoric for fostering an environment that led the shooter to target Republicans. Pelosi went on to point out the past rhetoric that came from Republicans, including President Donald Trump.
June 15, 2017
Drop in retail sales signals uneven consumer spending
The May report was a weak one; however, the softness was made up by the size of the upward revision to sales in March and April. But the Fed is still expected to raise interest rates by 25 basis points later tonight, the second increase this year.