Beyoncé Releases First Photo Of Newborn Twins And Fans Can't Handle It
- Millions Of Verizon Customer Records Have Been Accidentally Exposed
- Activists Disrupt Woody Allen Concert in Germany
- Audio Suggests Alberto El Patron and Paige Were Screaming At Each Other
- Sharp drop in Best Buy seen as overdone
- West Indies win toss, fielding vs India - T20I
- Threat of US Steel Probe Looms Over G-20 Summit
- Donald Trump expects a powerful trade deal with the UK
- Frenchman Calmejane wins Tour de France eighth stage solo
- USA seeks North Korean funds from eight big banks
- 'Rob has been violent... I'm afraid' What Chyna's legal documents claim
- Turkey police detain Amnesty director and 12 other rights activists
- Novak Djokovic: 'We joked with Federer in the locker room'
- Tiger Woods Completes 'Intensive Program' Following DUI Arrest
- Fatalities feared as bus goes up in flames after crash in Germany
- Opposition needs alternative narratives to fight BJP: Nitish Kumar
July 14, 2017
U.S. urges China to release Liu Xiaobo's wife and let her leave
Though allowed out on medical parole he was never freed, spending his final days in the hospital surrounded by security guards. The official death toll is unknown, but estimates range from several hundred to thousands of people killed.
July 14, 2017
Tech firms protest proposed changes to United States net neutrality rules
In 2015, AT&T filed a lawsuit against the FCC, arguing their decision to reclassify ISPs as common carriers was unconstitutional. The important things to keep in mind is that the fight for net neutrality might not ever end, and that we need to stay vigilant.
July 12, 2017
Man Arrested for Threatening Attack on Ariana Grande Concert in Costa Rica
Ariana's next show on her "Dangerous Woman Tour" will take place in Mexico City next Wednesday (12.07.17). She wrote on Twitter: "Saffie, we're (thinking) of you baby". "Because life will never be the same".
July 11, 2017
Gifts above Rs 50k by employer to be taxed
GST Mobile application has been propelled to give the precise data about the expense rates under GSt (Goods and Services Tax ). It also contains the description of goods or services and the chapter heading of the Harmonised System of Nomenclature (HSN).
July 10, 2017
UNESCO Declares Hebron's Old City a Palestinian World Heritage Site
Does UNESCO not believe that the Bible is heritage? "On the information available to us, numerous charges against Mr. Bennett, leader of the nationalist Jewish Home party, also heads Israel's national Unesco committee.
July 06, 2017
NYPD officer shot, killed in 'unprovoked' attack in the Bronx
Officers opened fire and killed Bonds, accidentally striking a bystander, who is now in "stable condition", in the process. A New York City Police Department officer was killed early Wednesday after being "ambushed" inside a mobile command unit.
July 04, 2017
Keane set for Everton switch
Everton have completed the transfer of England centre-back Michael Keane from Burnley on a five-year deal. He made his worldwide debut in a 1-0 defeat to Germany in March.
July 04, 2017
Tennessee Sec. of State says he can't give Trump panel voter info
A spokesperson for Arizona Secretary of State Michele Reagan told KTAR in an email she has not received the commission's letter. Birth years are fair game, but Johnson says MI law puts a shield on Social Security numbers and driver's license numbers.
July 03, 2017
Budgets undecided after deadlines in all 3 states
Meanwhile, hundreds of millions of dollars in aid to universities is awaiting passage until lawmakers pass a revenue plan. Christie and the legislators who won't vote "yes" on the budget are responsible for this unacceptable shutdown".
July 03, 2017
Ibaka, Raptors agree on $65 million, 3-year deal
He played his final 23 games of the season for the Raptors, averaging 14.2 points, 6.8 rebounds and 31.0 minutes played. Ibaka is a good stretch four, and it would not be surprising to see Casey continue to experiment with him at the five.