Citigroup Inc. Reiterates Neutral Rating for Relx PLC (LON:REL)
- Iran Claims Launch of Rocket Carrying Satellite into Space
- Apple ordered to pay $506 million for A-series processors patent infringement
- Will RJio once again pull Bharti Airtel's revenues down in Q1FY18?
- Saudi-led bloc unveils new Qatar 'terrorist' list
- Latest development suggests Virgil van Dijk could be Merseyside bound after all
- Not 100% Sure Whether 39 Indians Dead Or Alive, Iraqi Foreign Minister
- 8 people found dead in truck in Texas
- Israel bars men under 50 from Jerusalem Old City prayers
- Jada Pinkett Smith reveals she use to be a drug dealer
- 'Badly Behaved' Justin Bieber Reportedly Banned From China to 'Purify' Performance Environment
- RIL acquires 25% stake in Balaji Telefilms for Rs. 413 cr
- Trump Outlines Plans for NAFTA Renegotiation, Reducing US Trade Deficit
- Rise in state pension age from 67 to 68 brought forward
- A day on the Tour de France
- 15th stage of the Tour de France: Mollema victor in solitaire
July 28, 2017
Transgender Service Members to Stay in Military … For Now
It's unclear what role the Pentagon played in Trump's decision to bar transgender war fighters from serving. Tell me what you think is going to be disruptive 'cause I don't see how it could be", DeCarlo said.
July 26, 2017
MSNBC Snags Primetime Top Spot For First Time Ever
From the hours of 8-11 p.m., MSNBC pulled in a viewership average of 2.34 million last week. MSNBC was second in both timeframes with 1.84 million in primetime and 955,000 in total day.
July 26, 2017
Arsenal boss Wenger accuses clubs of tapping up his 'top players'
Arsenal defender Laurent Koscielny has reportedly rejected a move to Marseille this summer, while Hector Bellerin is heading back to London.
July 25, 2017
Sensex, Nifty trade at life-time highs; Reliance Industries, ITC advance
SBI, Lupin, Infosys and ACC also rose between 0.6 per cent and 0.9 per cent, supporting gains in the Nifty. Benchmark Nifty50 opened on a strong note and soon touched its all-time high at 9,942.80.
July 24, 2017
Usher Sued for $10 Million for Allegedly Exposing Woman to Herpes
The plaintiff was eventually diagnosed with herpes after suffering from vaginal sores, fevers and chills, she alleged in papers. But, it's not like Usher isn't in the wrong for cheating on his wife and not disclosing his alleged status to the woman.
July 23, 2017
Nifty ends above 9900, Reliance Industries leads
A woman checks her mobile phone as she walks past a mobile store of Reliance Industries' Jio telecoms unit, in Mumbai , India. Among the 31-share Sensex pack, 23 stocks rose and remaining 8 stocks fell during the week.
July 23, 2017
Jason Day shoots up British Open leaderboard with third-round 65
The American started the day at +3 but birdied four of the first eight holes to move to one under par overall. Miller's record was 33 years after Lloyd Mangrum was the first to shoot 64 in a major, at the 1940 Masters.
July 22, 2017
Firefighters revive a dog after a house goes on fire
A dog is recovering after Bakersfield firefighters saved him from a home and resuscitated him this morning. Firefighters laid the dog gently on the front yard grass and placed an oxygen mask over its nose.
July 21, 2017
Gotcha: US and Europe Take Out Dark Web Sites
Cazes, who allegedly went by the nicknames "Alpha02" and "Admin", reportedly committed suicide while still in custody in Thailand. The civil forfeiture complaint outlines a crucial operational security mistake that Cazes made when he began the site in 2014.
July 19, 2017
Rapper posts ransom video demanding $20K, then returns Lucky Whitehead's dog
According to an Instagram post by Whitehead, the dognappers struck while his close friend was watching the dog. Told he would receive another call, Whitehead says he has not heard back from the malicious dognapper.