DHS: Laptop ban put in place after explosive test destroyed airplane
- Wisconsin used full-court press to win $10 billion Foxconn project
- Amit Shah, Smriti Irani file nomination for RS elections from Gujarat
- Transgender Service Members to Stay in Military … For Now
- MSNBC Snags Primetime Top Spot For First Time Ever
- Arsenal boss Wenger accuses clubs of tapping up his 'top players'
- Blue Apron Surges 9% as 7 Underwriters Start at Buy
- 8 people found dead in truck in Texas
- Nifty ends above 9900, Reliance Industries leads
- Jason Day shoots up British Open leaderboard with third-round 65
- The Great American Eclipse is only one month away!
- Jada Pinkett Smith reveals she use to be a drug dealer
- Firefighters revive a dog after a house goes on fire
- RIL acquires 25% stake in Balaji Telefilms for Rs. 413 cr
- Trump Outlines Plans for NAFTA Renegotiation, Reducing US Trade Deficit
- Terminally ill British baby, family granted USA visa for medical treatment
July 30, 2017
Tesla Model 3 prices, features, details, specifications from Handover Party
Hours before the unveiling, Musk said Tesla will face some difficulties building the vehicle this early in the production cycle. The company has also made it clear that Tesla Model 3 is neither a sports auto nor is a luxury saloon like earlier models.
July 29, 2017
Citigroup Inc. Reiterates Neutral Rating for Relx PLC (LON:REL)
It is positive, as 14 investors sold BCRX shares while 23 reduced holdings. 32 funds opened positions while 62 raised stakes. Credit Suisse Group's price objective would suggest a potential upside of 12.10% from the company's previous close.
July 28, 2017
Trump Slams Hezbollah After Praising Its Anti-ISIS Operation
ISIS in Syria, ISIS in Iraq, we have made tremendous strides, our military is an incredible fighting force. Hariri, during Wednesday's event, said Trump had promised $140 million more in aid.
July 26, 2017
Will RJio once again pull Bharti Airtel's revenues down in Q1FY18?
Revenues in the June quarter, at Rs 21,958 crore, were marginally up 0.10 per cent sequentially. Bharti Airtel with 278.6 million mobile subscribers is the largest mobile operator in India.
July 26, 2017
Saudi-led bloc unveils new Qatar 'terrorist' list
The Qatari minister ruled out the relocation of the Al-Udeid US military base from his country. Doha has denied the accusations.
July 25, 2017
Sensex, Nifty trade at life-time highs; Reliance Industries, ITC advance
SBI, Lupin, Infosys and ACC also rose between 0.6 per cent and 0.9 per cent, supporting gains in the Nifty. Benchmark Nifty50 opened on a strong note and soon touched its all-time high at 9,942.80.
July 24, 2017
Israeli Security Measures Lead to Deaths, Violence
The attacker was identified by Israel Radio as a 19-year-old Palestinian from the West Bank village of Khobar near Ramallah. UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres on Friday condemned the clashes in which Israeli forces killed three Palestinians.
July 24, 2017
Usher Sued for $10 Million for Allegedly Exposing Woman to Herpes
The plaintiff was eventually diagnosed with herpes after suffering from vaginal sores, fevers and chills, she alleged in papers. But, it's not like Usher isn't in the wrong for cheating on his wife and not disclosing his alleged status to the woman.
July 23, 2017
Philippines Duterte: Martial law extended in Mindanao
The president said the terrorists continue to possess reinforcements, weapons, ammunition, and other supplies from outside Marawi.
July 21, 2017
MLB Trade: Diamondbacks add a big bat, acquire JD Martinez from Tigers
The seven-year veteran is hitting.305 in 57 games this season with 16 home runs , 39 RBI and an on-base percentage of.388. According to oddsmakers at BetDSI, the Tigers are favored on the road, as they are getting odds of -110 to win.