Firefighters revive a dog after a house goes on fire
- RIL acquires 25% stake in Balaji Telefilms for Rs. 413 cr
- Trump Outlines Plans for NAFTA Renegotiation, Reducing US Trade Deficit
- Rise in state pension age from 67 to 68 brought forward
- LeBron James reportedly frustrated by Cavaliers' offseason
- Rapper posts ransom video demanding $20K, then returns Lucky Whitehead's dog
- A day on the Tour de France
- Twitterati slam Karan, Varun, Saif for Nepotism chant
- Delta Publicly Apologizes to Ann Coulter, Will Refund Her $30
- Lee leads as Trump arrives at US Women's Open
- Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE:WFC) Announces Stock Repurchase Plan
- U.S. urges China to release Liu Xiaobo's wife and let her leave
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope lands $18 million deal with Lakers
- Man Arrested for Threatening Attack on Ariana Grande Concert in Costa Rica
- Audio Suggests Alberto El Patron and Paige Were Screaming At Each Other
- UNESCO Declares Hebron's Old City a Palestinian World Heritage Site
July 20, 2017
Terminally ill British baby, family granted USA visa for medical treatment
Remarks by worldwide figure including US President Donald Trump and Pope Francis have put the spotlight on the ethical debate. He went at it with them for five hours , insisting there's a 10 percent likelihood it'll reduce the child's muscle weakness.
July 18, 2017
NASA videos take you on a personal tour of Pluto
According to New Horizons data released late previous year , "Pluto's Heart" may hold an exciting huge ocean of slushy water ice. Two years ago, New Horizons sent home the first close-up images of Pluto and its moons , including its largest - Charon .
July 17, 2017
Trump's six-month approval rating falls to a record low
Even among Democrats, over one-quarter say their party primarily stands in opposition to Trump rather than for their own agenda. Forty-three per cent approved of President Trump's handling of the economy with 41 per cent disapproving.
July 16, 2017
'Aladdin' cast for live-action adaptation revealed
Actress Naomi Scott , recently seen in as the Pink Ranger in the Power Rangers reboot, will portray Princess Jasmine. He initially took interest in taking on the lead role in Dumbo , but later backed out due to scheduling conflicts.
July 15, 2017
Value of Denver Broncos jumps in latest Forbes rankings
United have moved up two places on the list after being named the fifth most valuable team previous year . They ranked 27th on the list with an estimated value of $2.3 Billion, an increase of 19% from a year ago.
July 14, 2017
Millions Of Verizon Customer Records Have Been Accidentally Exposed
UpGuard , which discovered the Verizon data leaks is the same company which found out that the voter data had been leaked in June. While the culprits look to now have a lot of your personal information , the PIN numbers on the accounts where not compromised.
July 14, 2017
Grassley to call former Trump campaign chairman before Senate committee
Grassley said there will be a hearing within days on the lax enforcement. "From what I've seen so far from meetings with Mr. It's likely the questioning of Manafort might extend beyond the foreign agent act to probe the more recent allegations.
July 13, 2017
Activists Disrupt Woody Allen Concert in Germany
Femen members have previously protested in places like the 2012 London Olympics and the Grand Mosque of Paris. Security guards quickly pulled the pair offstage and they were escorted out of the venue.
July 13, 2017
Explosive device detonated at United States air force facility in Oklahoma
The office is situated in a commercial area that also houses small businesses, restaurants and financial planning firms. She said investigators are using a two-pronged approach, sweeping both the crime scene and the surrounding area.
July 12, 2017
First Potomac Realty Trust (NYSE:FPO) Reviewed By Analysts
With 2.01 million avg volume, 11 days are for Regal Entertainment Group (NYSE:RGC)'s short sellers to cover RGC's short positions. Palo Alto Investors Llc increased Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc (ALXN) stake by 27.07% reported in 2016Q4 SEC filing. (NYSE:DLR).