First Potomac Realty Trust (NYSE:FPO) Reviewed By Analysts
- Gifts above Rs 50k by employer to be taxed
- Sharp drop in Best Buy seen as overdone
- UNESCO Declares Hebron's Old City a Palestinian World Heritage Site
- Donald Trump expects a powerful trade deal with the UK
- Frenchman Calmejane wins Tour de France eighth stage solo
- Statement of apology to Mr. Omar Khadr
- 'Rob has been violent... I'm afraid' What Chyna's legal documents claim
- Office of Government Ethics Director Resigns
- Turkey police detain Amnesty director and 12 other rights activists
- Donald Trump Rules Out Surprise Visit To Britain To Avoid Protests
- Opposition needs alternative narratives to fight BJP: Nitish Kumar
- Blackmail allegation in 'Morning Joe' response to Trump tweets about Brzezinski, Scarborough
- Baby Driver Is One of the Year's Most Confident Films
- French Far-right's Le Pen Faces Funding Scandal Probe
- European Union urges Italy against sudden migrant boat shutout
July 09, 2017
USA seeks North Korean funds from eight big banks
In response to the test-launch, the US and South Korean forces conducted a joint artillery and missile exercise the next day. Chong says while he's not surprised by North Korea's missile test , he believes President Kim Jong Un is playing with fire.
July 08, 2017
Splatoon 2 Will Receive Splatfests for at Least Two Years & More
The app will provide access to a service called SplatNet 2 , which was detailed in today's Splatoon 2 Direct presentation (above). Using the app, you'll be able to send invites via social media networks and messaging services which actually sounds interesting.
July 06, 2017
NYPD officer shot, killed in 'unprovoked' attack in the Bronx
Officers opened fire and killed Bonds, accidentally striking a bystander, who is now in "stable condition", in the process. A New York City Police Department officer was killed early Wednesday after being "ambushed" inside a mobile command unit.
July 05, 2017
Fatalities feared as bus goes up in flames after crash in Germany
Chancellor Angela Merkel said she was distressed by the accident and expressed sympathy for the injured and bereaved relatives. The accident led to long traffic jams on the A9, which is the main thoroughfare from Berlin to Munich.
July 04, 2017
Tennessee Sec. of State says he can't give Trump panel voter info
A spokesperson for Arizona Secretary of State Michele Reagan told KTAR in an email she has not received the commission's letter. Birth years are fair game, but Johnson says MI law puts a shield on Social Security numbers and driver's license numbers.
July 03, 2017
Budgets undecided after deadlines in all 3 states
Meanwhile, hundreds of millions of dollars in aid to universities is awaiting passage until lawmakers pass a revenue plan. Christie and the legislators who won't vote "yes" on the budget are responsible for this unacceptable shutdown".
July 02, 2017
Duterte: No compromise with Maute terrorists
So therefore it is important that we just trust the president because he knows what we don't know and he knows what he's doing. In a speech in Davao City on Thursday night, Duterte said the Marawi siege would "end in a matter of days".
July 02, 2017
World leaders pay tribute to German unifier Helmut Kohl
His successor, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, said Kohl's vision and persistence had paid a historic dividend. With Helmut Kohl , a postwar giant leaves us. "But all that paled in comparison to his life's achievements".
July 01, 2017
Active Stock: Marathon Oil Corporation (MRO) stock price is worth at $11.71
They use historic price data to observe stock price patterns to predict the direction of that price going forward. The firm had revenue of $16.39 billion during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $19.03 billion.
June 30, 2017
Seoul won't downsize military drills in exchange for nuclear freeze: Moon
The DPRK has got enough evidence to prove that Park started plotting to kill Kim since late 2015, said the statement . The Trump administration is considering whether to impose tariffs or quotas on steel imports.