Jason Day shoots up British Open leaderboard with third-round 65
- United States 'to ban citizens from visiting North Korea'
- Jada Pinkett Smith reveals she use to be a drug dealer
- Gotcha: US and Europe Take Out Dark Web Sites
- RIL acquires 25% stake in Balaji Telefilms for Rs. 413 cr
- Twitterati slam Karan, Varun, Saif for Nepotism chant
- NASA videos take you on a personal tour of Pluto
- Kingdom Hearts 3 release date confirmed for 2018 launch
- Lee leads as Trump arrives at US Women's Open
- McIlroy recreating 2014 to find form for British Open
- Value of Denver Broncos jumps in latest Forbes rankings
- Tech firms protest proposed changes to United States net neutrality rules
- Activists Disrupt Woody Allen Concert in Germany
- 1 trillion ton iceberg breaks free from Antarctica (PHOTOS, VIDEOS) - RT Viral
- Man Arrested for Threatening Attack on Ariana Grande Concert in Costa Rica
- US Military Plane Crashes In Mississippi, 16 Dead
July 22, 2017
Firefighters revive a dog after a house goes on fire
A dog is recovering after Bakersfield firefighters saved him from a home and resuscitated him this morning. Firefighters laid the dog gently on the front yard grass and placed an oxygen mask over its nose.
July 20, 2017
Rise in state pension age from 67 to 68 brought forward
Delivering on these efforts will be vital to reducing the negative consequences of faster state pension age rises. The government argues the increase is the "responsible and fair course of acton" as life expectancy had improved.
July 19, 2017
Rapper posts ransom video demanding $20K, then returns Lucky Whitehead's dog
According to an Instagram post by Whitehead, the dognappers struck while his close friend was watching the dog. Told he would receive another call, Whitehead says he has not heard back from the malicious dognapper.
July 19, 2017
Mayawati: Top India Dalit leader quits parliament
But her influence has been on the wane in recent years amid the growing influence of the BJP led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi . But her decision to actually send in her resignation to Vice-President Hamid Ansari a few hours later took many by surprise.
July 17, 2017
Delta Publicly Apologizes to Ann Coulter, Will Refund Her $30
She also compared Delta employees to prison guards and the former East German secret police. He did not elaborate on what was discussed.
July 16, 2017
Iran-Origin Maths Wizard Maryam Dies at 40
Firouz Naderi, her friend and NASA scientist, confirmed Mirzakhani's death on Instagram. Mirzakhani joined the faculty at Stanford in the San Francisco Bay area in 2008.
July 15, 2017
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE:WFC) Announces Stock Repurchase Plan
The stock of Wells Fargo & Co (NYSE: WFC ) earned "Mkt Perform" rating by Keefe Bruyette & Woods on Monday, October 17. Pinnacle Wealth Management Advisory Group Limited Liability Corporation holds 30,474 shares or 1.21% of its portfolio.
July 14, 2017
Trump help Afghan girls to participate in worldwide robotics competition
The head of First Global , the organization hosting the competition, cheered the news in a statement Wednesday. It was unclear why the girls were barred entry to the U.S.in the first place.
July 14, 2017
U.S. urges China to release Liu Xiaobo's wife and let her leave
Though allowed out on medical parole he was never freed, spending his final days in the hospital surrounded by security guards. The official death toll is unknown, but estimates range from several hundred to thousands of people killed.
July 12, 2017
First Potomac Realty Trust (NYSE:FPO) Reviewed By Analysts
With 2.01 million avg volume, 11 days are for Regal Entertainment Group (NYSE:RGC)'s short sellers to cover RGC's short positions. Palo Alto Investors Llc increased Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc (ALXN) stake by 27.07% reported in 2016Q4 SEC filing. (NYSE:DLR).