Klopp jokes Liverpool will bid €300m for RB Leipzig's Naby Keita
- Jon Jones defeats Daniel Cormier with stunning head kick at UFC 214
- Relatives of US Embassy staff ordered to leave Venezuela
- Tesla Model 3 prices, features, details, specifications from Handover Party
- Citigroup Inc. Reiterates Neutral Rating for Relx PLC (LON:REL)
- Transgender Service Members to Stay in Military … For Now
- Apple ordered to pay $506 million for A-series processors patent infringement
- MSNBC Snags Primetime Top Spot For First Time Ever
- Arsenal boss Wenger accuses clubs of tapping up his 'top players'
- Israeli Security Measures Lead to Deaths, Violence
- To Help Reduce Mosquito Population, Scientists Are Unleashing 20 Million Of Them
- Nifty ends above 9900, Reliance Industries leads
- Jada Pinkett Smith reveals she use to be a drug dealer
- Firefighters revive a dog after a house goes on fire
- RIL acquires 25% stake in Balaji Telefilms for Rs. 413 cr
- LeBron James reportedly frustrated by Cavaliers' offseason
July 31, 2017
DHS: Laptop ban put in place after explosive test destroyed airplane
KELLY: We tested it on a real airplane on the ground, pressurized. And to say the least, it destroyed the airplane. Asked about the initiative while touring a U.S.
July 29, 2017
Iran Claims Launch of Rocket Carrying Satellite into Space
U.S. officials said the "conditions had been met", but Iran is "unquestionably in default of the spirit" of the agreement. The companies are owned by the Shahid Hemmat Industrial Group, an entity central to Iran's ballistic missile program.
July 28, 2017
Twitter stalls, fails to add new users this quarter
Average MAU was 328 million for the quarter, up 5% year-over-year and compared to 328 million in the previous quarter. Twitter's revenue fell for the second quarter in a row as the social network struggled to attract new users.
July 27, 2017
Bond is back: Daniel Craig comes back as 007
In a statement, the company also confirmed Michael G Wilson and Barbara Broccoli will return as producers. If he does not return Tom Hardy is the current favourite to take over with odds of 3/1.
July 26, 2017
Will RJio once again pull Bharti Airtel's revenues down in Q1FY18?
Revenues in the June quarter, at Rs 21,958 crore, were marginally up 0.10 per cent sequentially. Bharti Airtel with 278.6 million mobile subscribers is the largest mobile operator in India.
July 26, 2017
Saudi-led bloc unveils new Qatar 'terrorist' list
The Qatari minister ruled out the relocation of the Al-Udeid US military base from his country. Doha has denied the accusations.
July 24, 2017
8 people found dead in truck in Texas
Immigration and Customs Enforcement, says some of the survivors have indicated they were coming from Mexico. The National Weather Service said the temperature in San Antonio hit 101 degrees just before 5 p.m.
July 23, 2017
Israel bars men under 50 from Jerusalem Old City prayers
It was not immediately clear if this means the Palestinians are halting their long-standing security coordination with Israel . On Friday, three Palestinians reportedly were killed in clashes between rioters and police in Jerusalem and the West Bank.
July 23, 2017
Philippines Duterte: Martial law extended in Mindanao
The president said the terrorists continue to possess reinforcements, weapons, ammunition, and other supplies from outside Marawi.
July 20, 2017
Rise in state pension age from 67 to 68 brought forward
Delivering on these efforts will be vital to reducing the negative consequences of faster state pension age rises. The government argues the increase is the "responsible and fair course of acton" as life expectancy had improved.