Latest development suggests Virgil van Dijk could be Merseyside bound after all
- 8 people found dead in truck in Texas
- The Great American Eclipse is only one month away!
- MLB Trade: Diamondbacks add a big bat, acquire JD Martinez from Tigers
- Trump Outlines Plans for NAFTA Renegotiation, Reducing US Trade Deficit
- LeBron James reportedly frustrated by Cavaliers' offseason
- Rapper posts ransom video demanding $20K, then returns Lucky Whitehead's dog
- A day on the Tour de France
- 15th stage of the Tour de France: Mollema victor in solitaire
- NASA videos take you on a personal tour of Pluto
- Iran-Origin Maths Wizard Maryam Dies at 40
- 'Aladdin' cast for live-action adaptation revealed
- Beyoncé Releases First Photo Of Newborn Twins And Fans Can't Handle It
- Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE:WFC) Announces Stock Repurchase Plan
- Grassley to call former Trump campaign chairman before Senate committee
- Tech firms protest proposed changes to United States net neutrality rules
July 23, 2017
Nifty ends above 9900, Reliance Industries leads
A woman checks her mobile phone as she walks past a mobile store of Reliance Industries' Jio telecoms unit, in Mumbai , India. Among the 31-share Sensex pack, 23 stocks rose and remaining 8 stocks fell during the week.
July 23, 2017
Israel bars men under 50 from Jerusalem Old City prayers
It was not immediately clear if this means the Palestinians are halting their long-standing security coordination with Israel . On Friday, three Palestinians reportedly were killed in clashes between rioters and police in Jerusalem and the West Bank.
July 22, 2017
United States 'to ban citizens from visiting North Korea'
What happened to Otto Warmbier? Prior to this, he had served 17 months of his sentence: 15 years imprisonment and hard labor. This month, North Korea announced it had successfully tested its first intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM).
July 22, 2017
Firefighters revive a dog after a house goes on fire
A dog is recovering after Bakersfield firefighters saved him from a home and resuscitated him this morning. Firefighters laid the dog gently on the front yard grass and placed an oxygen mask over its nose.
July 21, 2017
Gotcha: US and Europe Take Out Dark Web Sites
Cazes, who allegedly went by the nicknames "Alpha02" and "Admin", reportedly committed suicide while still in custody in Thailand. The civil forfeiture complaint outlines a crucial operational security mistake that Cazes made when he began the site in 2014.
July 21, 2017
RIL acquires 25% stake in Balaji Telefilms for Rs. 413 cr
Revenue for the quarter rose 26.71% to Rs 905.37 billion, compared with Rs 714.51 billion for the prior year period. Shares of Balaji fell 1.7% on Thursday to close at Rs 186.65 apiece.
July 20, 2017
Rise in state pension age from 67 to 68 brought forward
Delivering on these efforts will be vital to reducing the negative consequences of faster state pension age rises. The government argues the increase is the "responsible and fair course of acton" as life expectancy had improved.
July 19, 2017
Mayawati: Top India Dalit leader quits parliament
But her influence has been on the wane in recent years amid the growing influence of the BJP led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi . But her decision to actually send in her resignation to Vice-President Hamid Ansari a few hours later took many by surprise.
July 17, 2017
Trump's six-month approval rating falls to a record low
Even among Democrats, over one-quarter say their party primarily stands in opposition to Trump rather than for their own agenda. Forty-three per cent approved of President Trump's handling of the economy with 41 per cent disapproving.
July 14, 2017
Millions Of Verizon Customer Records Have Been Accidentally Exposed
UpGuard , which discovered the Verizon data leaks is the same company which found out that the voter data had been leaked in June. While the culprits look to now have a lot of your personal information , the PIN numbers on the accounts where not compromised.