Office of Government Ethics Director Resigns
- Novak Djokovic: 'We joked with Federer in the locker room'
- A Newly Discovered Photograph Might Prove That Amelia Earhart Survived Her Flight
- Fatalities feared as bus goes up in flames after crash in Germany
- Blackmail allegation in 'Morning Joe' response to Trump tweets about Brzezinski, Scarborough
- Varun Dhawan And Other Celebrities Support Campaign Against Lynchings In the Country
- World leaders pay tribute to German unifier Helmut Kohl
- French Far-right's Le Pen Faces Funding Scandal Probe
- Active Stock: Marathon Oil Corporation (MRO) stock price is worth at $11.71
- Seoul won't downsize military drills in exchange for nuclear freeze: Moon
- Ak Steel Holding Corp Sentiment Increases on Better Stock Potential
- China Warns US Against Intervening in Nobel Prize Winner Liu's Case
- Bruno Mars kicks off BET Awards
- Cavs Shopping Kevin Love In Three-Team Trade For Paul George
- Philando Castile family reaches $3M settlement in death
- JK Rowling marks 20 years since Harry Potter appeared
July 07, 2017
Turkey police detain Amnesty director and 12 other rights activists
"If anyone was still in doubt of the endgame of Turkey's post-coup crackdown, they should not be now", Amnesty's Shetty said. The Turkish government has been conducting a year-long crackdown following last July's failed coup attempt.
July 04, 2017
Donald Trump Rules Out Surprise Visit To Britain To Avoid Protests
Guardian columnist Owen Jones tweeted on Sunday: "Donald Trump is planning to sneak into Britain to avoid protests". James Slack, a spokesman for Mrs.
July 04, 2017
Actress Stevie Ryan kills herself aged 33
The show sent up a series of modern day pop culture references and icons, including Amy Winehouse , twerking and Justin Bieber . Since Ryan's suicide death, followers inundated the departed TV personality's social media page, expressing shock at her death.
July 04, 2017
Crude Oil On Long Win Streal, Near USD47
Weekly data from EIA shows that total USA oil production is comfortably above 9.3 million bpd, the highest since August 2015. Crude oil has touched its highest point since June 19th, marking its consistent rise over six straight sessions.
July 01, 2017
Baby Driver Is One of the Year's Most Confident Films
After being coerced into working for a crime boss, a young getaway driver finds himself taking part in a heist doomed to fail. Our Hollywood insider Gino sits down with the starts Ansel Elfort, Jon Hamm and Jamie Foxx for a first look.
July 01, 2017
Sony is to start making vinyl records again
According to CNN , the legendary record label will start pressing vinyl records again for the first time in almost three decades. The company is searching for retired record engineers to advise its new record-making venture, according to Nikkei .
June 30, 2017
European Union urges Italy against sudden migrant boat shutout
Once they are in the water, she said, "the first imperative - and we don't see any exception - is to save lives". The UN Migration Agency said 8,863 migrants were rescued trying to reach Italy from Libya between June 24 and 27.
June 29, 2017
Otto Warmbier has 'severe neurological injury' after detainment in North Korea
The State Department secured his release and return to the United States, but his parents said that Otto was in a coma . Warmbier said recently, they made a decision to go public with their situation and shortly thereafter, Otto was home.
June 28, 2017
Trump and Modi hold first talks at White House
Modi , a Hindu nationalist but also leader of a nation with almost 175 million Muslims, did not use the same, charged terminology. Often when a top US official makes a joint statement with their foreign contemporary, both leaders will take two questions each.
June 27, 2017
French President shows game side to support Paris Olympics 2024
LA 2024' s Games Plan is created to ensure all sports are able to tap into America' s 250-billion US dollars sports market. The IOC's main meeting in Lima on September 13 will then vote on the host for both editions.