Opposition needs alternative narratives to fight BJP: Nitish Kumar
- Ibaka, Raptors agree on $65 million, 3-year deal
- Donald Trump tweets mock video of him beating 'CNN logo man'
- Duterte: No compromise with Maute terrorists
- Varun Dhawan And Other Celebrities Support Campaign Against Lynchings In the Country
- World leaders pay tribute to German unifier Helmut Kohl
- French Far-right's Le Pen Faces Funding Scandal Probe
- European Union urges Italy against sudden migrant boat shutout
- Seoul won't downsize military drills in exchange for nuclear freeze: Moon
- Average Brokerage Rating Of Intel Corporation (INTC), Avis Budget Group, Inc. (CAR)
- Otto Warmbier has 'severe neurological injury' after detainment in North Korea
- Salvador Dali's body to be exhumed
- Cavs Shopping Kevin Love In Three-Team Trade For Paul George
- JK Rowling marks 20 years since Harry Potter appeared
- Stocks retreat as oil price slumps on supply worry
- Pelosi defends leadership following special election loss
July 04, 2017
Crude Oil On Long Win Streal, Near USD47
Weekly data from EIA shows that total USA oil production is comfortably above 9.3 million bpd, the highest since August 2015. Crude oil has touched its highest point since June 19th, marking its consistent rise over six straight sessions.
July 01, 2017
Active Stock: Marathon Oil Corporation (MRO) stock price is worth at $11.71
They use historic price data to observe stock price patterns to predict the direction of that price going forward. The firm had revenue of $16.39 billion during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $19.03 billion.
June 30, 2017
Shropshire and Mid Wales politicians welcome Conservative-DUP pact
The Tory-DUP deal is "normal politics" and "good for everybody in Northern Ireland", according to a DUP MP. DUP leader Arlene Foster said the "wide-ranging" agreement was "good for Northern Ireland and for the UK".
June 30, 2017
Ak Steel Holding Corp Sentiment Increases on Better Stock Potential
Acrospire Investment Management LLC raised its stake in shares of United States Steel Corporation by 241.1% in the first quarter. The Firm is engaged in producing flat-rolled and tubular products with production activities in North America and Europe.
June 28, 2017
Trump and Modi hold first talks at White House
Modi , a Hindu nationalist but also leader of a nation with almost 175 million Muslims, did not use the same, charged terminology. Often when a top US official makes a joint statement with their foreign contemporary, both leaders will take two questions each.
June 28, 2017
Alec Baldwin's Trump will return to SNL
As in, he has brought in the highest ratings SNL has seen the past SIX years . Trump himself has mean tweeted about Baldwin's act. Baldwin, "you need to think about running again".
June 27, 2017
Utah Jazz: Rudy Gobert makes all-NBA defensive first team
The Spurs now have eight players in its franchise history who have been named to All-Defensive teams. This season, Roberson was among the best defensive players in the National Basketball Association .
June 26, 2017
Landslide buries mountain village in south-west China, fears for 100 people
Chinese state news agency Xinhua previously reported that 15 people were confirmed dead and 120 people were missing. Currently, more than 3,000 workers with life-detection instruments are engaged in the search for survivors.
June 26, 2017
The song that begat 'Baby Driver,' a quasi-musical on wheels
Once again, he's playing a quiet guy - Elgort stars as Baby, a skilled wheelman, coerced into paying off a debt to a crime boss. And the clever incorporation of music into the narrative makes this film very interesting. "I thought: What a waste".
June 25, 2017
US military shoots down Iranian-made drone in southern Syria
It said government helicopters dropped 55 barrel bombs on Daraa while warplanes carried out about 20 airstrikes . But the Syrian jet deployed defensive flares, causing the United States missile to miss its target.