RIL acquires 25% stake in Balaji Telefilms for Rs. 413 cr
- Rapper posts ransom video demanding $20K, then returns Lucky Whitehead's dog
- Delta Publicly Apologizes to Ann Coulter, Will Refund Her $30
- Beyoncé Releases First Photo Of Newborn Twins And Fans Can't Handle It
- Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE:WFC) Announces Stock Repurchase Plan
- McIlroy recreating 2014 to find form for British Open
- Grassley to call former Trump campaign chairman before Senate committee
- 1 trillion ton iceberg breaks free from Antarctica (PHOTOS, VIDEOS) - RT Viral
- Audio Suggests Alberto El Patron and Paige Were Screaming At Each Other
- US Military Plane Crashes In Mississippi, 16 Dead
- Sharp drop in Best Buy seen as overdone
- West Indies win toss, fielding vs India - T20I
- Threat of US Steel Probe Looms Over G-20 Summit
- Blow to Froome as Thomas crashes out of Tour
- Donald Trump expects a powerful trade deal with the UK
- USA seeks North Korean funds from eight big banks
July 20, 2017
LeBron James reportedly frustrated by Cavaliers' offseason
The Minnesota Timberwolves traded for Butler and signed Jeff Teague, Taj Gibson and Jamal Crawford in free agency. James has also been frustrated by Gilbert's inability or unwillingness to find a replacement for Griffin.
July 18, 2017
NASA videos take you on a personal tour of Pluto
According to New Horizons data released late previous year , "Pluto's Heart" may hold an exciting huge ocean of slushy water ice. Two years ago, New Horizons sent home the first close-up images of Pluto and its moons , including its largest - Charon .
July 17, 2017
Trump's six-month approval rating falls to a record low
Even among Democrats, over one-quarter say their party primarily stands in opposition to Trump rather than for their own agenda. Forty-three per cent approved of President Trump's handling of the economy with 41 per cent disapproving.
July 17, 2017
Kingdom Hearts 3 release date confirmed for 2018 launch
The Toy Story world has, of course, been infested with those pesky Heartless which Sora and friends are determined to exterminate. Buried at the tail-end was two words fans have longed for since Kingdom Hearts 3 was announced four years ago: "coming 2018".
July 16, 2017
'Aladdin' cast for live-action adaptation revealed
Actress Naomi Scott , recently seen in as the Pink Ranger in the Power Rangers reboot, will portray Princess Jasmine. He initially took interest in taking on the lead role in Dumbo , but later backed out due to scheduling conflicts.
July 14, 2017
Tech firms protest proposed changes to United States net neutrality rules
In 2015, AT&T filed a lawsuit against the FCC, arguing their decision to reclassify ISPs as common carriers was unconstitutional. The important things to keep in mind is that the fight for net neutrality might not ever end, and that we need to stay vigilant.
July 13, 2017
Explosive device detonated at United States air force facility in Oklahoma
The office is situated in a commercial area that also houses small businesses, restaurants and financial planning firms. She said investigators are using a two-pronged approach, sweeping both the crime scene and the surrounding area.
July 12, 2017
Man Arrested for Threatening Attack on Ariana Grande Concert in Costa Rica
Ariana's next show on her "Dangerous Woman Tour" will take place in Mexico City next Wednesday (12.07.17). She wrote on Twitter: "Saffie, we're (thinking) of you baby". "Because life will never be the same".
July 12, 2017
First Potomac Realty Trust (NYSE:FPO) Reviewed By Analysts
With 2.01 million avg volume, 11 days are for Regal Entertainment Group (NYSE:RGC)'s short sellers to cover RGC's short positions. Palo Alto Investors Llc increased Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc (ALXN) stake by 27.07% reported in 2016Q4 SEC filing. (NYSE:DLR).
July 11, 2017
No meaningful information received in Trump Jr.s meeting with Russian lawyer
No information was received that was meaningful or helpful and no action was taken, there was no followup whatsoever. He noted that her statements were "vague.and made no sense.it was clear she had no meaningful information".