Tiger Woods Completes 'Intensive Program' Following DUI Arrest
- Fatalities feared as bus goes up in flames after crash in Germany
- Donald Trump Rules Out Surprise Visit To Britain To Avoid Protests
- Tennessee Sec. of State says he can't give Trump panel voter info
- Ibaka, Raptors agree on $65 million, 3-year deal
- Duterte: No compromise with Maute terrorists
- Active Stock: Marathon Oil Corporation (MRO) stock price is worth at $11.71
- Sony is to start making vinyl records again
- European Union urges Italy against sudden migrant boat shutout
- Shropshire and Mid Wales politicians welcome Conservative-DUP pact
- Ak Steel Holding Corp Sentiment Increases on Better Stock Potential
- French President shows game side to support Paris Olympics 2024
- Philando Castile family reaches $3M settlement in death
- Jazz trade with Nuggets to get No. 13 pick Donovan Mitchell
- Landslide buries mountain village in south-west China, fears for 100 people
- Olson, Brugman, Barreto hit 1st HRs, A's rout White Sox 10-2
July 03, 2017
Budgets undecided after deadlines in all 3 states
Meanwhile, hundreds of millions of dollars in aid to universities is awaiting passage until lawmakers pass a revenue plan. Christie and the legislators who won't vote "yes" on the budget are responsible for this unacceptable shutdown".
July 03, 2017
Donald Trump tweets mock video of him beating 'CNN logo man'
Crazy Mika", and said she was "bleeding badly from a face-lift" when she visited his Mar-A-Lago estate around New Year's Eve. CNN said in a statement , "It is a sad day when the president of the United States encourages violence against reporters".
July 01, 2017
Baby Driver Is One of the Year's Most Confident Films
After being coerced into working for a crime boss, a young getaway driver finds himself taking part in a heist doomed to fail. Our Hollywood insider Gino sits down with the starts Ansel Elfort, Jon Hamm and Jamie Foxx for a first look.
June 30, 2017
Seoul won't downsize military drills in exchange for nuclear freeze: Moon
The DPRK has got enough evidence to prove that Park started plotting to kill Kim since late 2015, said the statement . The Trump administration is considering whether to impose tariffs or quotas on steel imports.
June 30, 2017
Average Brokerage Rating Of Intel Corporation (INTC), Avis Budget Group, Inc. (CAR)
Sometimes it may seem like it, but analysts don't just pull their price targets out of thin air. ( CAR ) has beta value of 2.49. On average, equities research analysts forecast that Avis Budget Group will post $2.91 EPS for the current fiscal year.
June 29, 2017
Woman Became Pregnant After Sexually Abusing an 11-Year-Old Boy: Cops
Mowry and the boy continued to have sexual contact for years, when he was between the ages of 11 and 14, authorities said. Mowry, 25, was arrested by the Hillsborough County Sheriffs Office and taken to the county's jail, Fox 13 reported.
June 28, 2017
Salvador Dali's body to be exhumed
A judge in Spain ruled a DNA sample must be taken from the famed surrealist to determine if he fathered a child with a mistress. He said one person "worked for Dali and Dali paid her to investigate what she did and where the plaintiff's mother went".
June 27, 2017
JK Rowling marks 20 years since Harry Potter appeared
Many children and young adults who might not have been interested in picking up a book before learned to read through her vision. Today marks the 20th anniversary of the debut of the world's most compelling modern entertainment franchise.
June 27, 2017
Tate & Lyle (LON:TATE) Recent Analyst Updates
This translates into $206.57 million profit for CNA giving the stock a 15.59 P/E. (NASDAQ:KTEC) to report $0.00 EPS on July, 27. Canaccord Genuity maintained Liontrust Asset Management PLC (LON:LIO) on Wednesday, April 5 with "Buy" rating.
June 26, 2017
Stocks retreat as oil price slumps on supply worry
In recent trading, the Nasdaq has jumped to a new high for the session and is now up 43.28 points or 0.7 percent at 6,231.31. ET, the Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index fell 103.47 points, or 0.68 per cent, to 15,162.57.