Trump help Afghan girls to participate in worldwide robotics competition
- 1 trillion ton iceberg breaks free from Antarctica (PHOTOS, VIDEOS) - RT Viral
- Explosive device detonated at United States air force facility in Oklahoma
- Sharp drop in Best Buy seen as overdone
- West Indies win toss, fielding vs India - T20I
- Threat of US Steel Probe Looms Over G-20 Summit
- Blow to Froome as Thomas crashes out of Tour
- Statement of apology to Mr. Omar Khadr
- 'Alexis Sanchez wants £400000-a-week to stay at Arsenal'
- Novak Djokovic: 'We joked with Federer in the locker room'
- Suspect dies after apparent attempt to steal helicopter from OR airport
- Keane set for Everton switch
- Tennessee Sec. of State says he can't give Trump panel voter info
- Crude Oil On Long Win Streal, Near USD47
- Blackmail allegation in 'Morning Joe' response to Trump tweets about Brzezinski, Scarborough
- Duterte: No compromise with Maute terrorists
July 13, 2017
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope lands $18 million deal with Lakers
Regardless, Caldwell-Pope would be an excellent addition both for scoring with the second unit and also for his defense. ESPN .com's Brian Windhorst was first to report the one-year, $18 million agreement late Tuesday night.
July 12, 2017
Man Arrested for Threatening Attack on Ariana Grande Concert in Costa Rica
Ariana's next show on her "Dangerous Woman Tour" will take place in Mexico City next Wednesday (12.07.17). She wrote on Twitter: "Saffie, we're (thinking) of you baby". "Because life will never be the same".
July 12, 2017
First Potomac Realty Trust (NYSE:FPO) Reviewed By Analysts
With 2.01 million avg volume, 11 days are for Regal Entertainment Group (NYSE:RGC)'s short sellers to cover RGC's short positions. Palo Alto Investors Llc increased Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc (ALXN) stake by 27.07% reported in 2016Q4 SEC filing. (NYSE:DLR).
July 11, 2017
No meaningful information received in Trump Jr.s meeting with Russian lawyer
No information was received that was meaningful or helpful and no action was taken, there was no followup whatsoever. He noted that her statements were "vague.and made no sense.it was clear she had no meaningful information".
July 09, 2017
Donald Trump expects a powerful trade deal with the UK
President Donald Trump meets with Russian President Vladimir Putin at the G-20 Summit, Friday, July 7, 2017, in Hamburg. The U.K. can not establish a separate trade deal with the US until it has left the European Union in 2019.
July 07, 2017
Office of Government Ethics Director Resigns
But if Trump opts for a more outside-the-box pick, as he's done when filling other government positions, all bets are off. Shaub who led the Federal Office of Government Ethics had on Thursday said that he will step down by the end of July.
July 07, 2017
Turkey police detain Amnesty director and 12 other rights activists
"If anyone was still in doubt of the endgame of Turkey's post-coup crackdown, they should not be now", Amnesty's Shetty said. The Turkish government has been conducting a year-long crackdown following last July's failed coup attempt.
July 06, 2017
A Newly Discovered Photograph Might Prove That Amelia Earhart Survived Her Flight
But experts now believe the pair appear in the photo - proving they were captured by the Japanese and held as prisoners of war. The discovery will be featured in a new History Channel special , " Amelia Earhart: The Lost Evidence ", which airs Sunday.
July 04, 2017
Actress Stevie Ryan kills herself aged 33
The show sent up a series of modern day pop culture references and icons, including Amy Winehouse , twerking and Justin Bieber . Since Ryan's suicide death, followers inundated the departed TV personality's social media page, expressing shock at her death.
July 03, 2017
Ibaka, Raptors agree on $65 million, 3-year deal
He played his final 23 games of the season for the Raptors, averaging 14.2 points, 6.8 rebounds and 31.0 minutes played. Ibaka is a good stretch four, and it would not be surprising to see Casey continue to experiment with him at the five.