Warner Bros. announces 'Wonder Woman' sequel
- To Help Reduce Mosquito Population, Scientists Are Unleashing 20 Million Of Them
- Jason Day shoots up British Open leaderboard with third-round 65
- United States 'to ban citizens from visiting North Korea'
- Jada Pinkett Smith reveals she use to be a drug dealer
- Gotcha: US and Europe Take Out Dark Web Sites
- Beyoncé Wax Figure at Madame Tussauds Stirs Controversy
- LeBron James reportedly frustrated by Cavaliers' offseason
- Rapper posts ransom video demanding $20K, then returns Lucky Whitehead's dog
- Mayawati: Top India Dalit leader quits parliament
- Twitterati slam Karan, Varun, Saif for Nepotism chant
- Trump's six-month approval rating falls to a record low
- Beyoncé Releases First Photo Of Newborn Twins And Fans Can't Handle It
- Trump help Afghan girls to participate in worldwide robotics competition
- U.S. urges China to release Liu Xiaobo's wife and let her leave
- Tech firms protest proposed changes to United States net neutrality rules
July 24, 2017
Israeli Security Measures Lead to Deaths, Violence
The attacker was identified by Israel Radio as a 19-year-old Palestinian from the West Bank village of Khobar near Ramallah. UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres on Friday condemned the clashes in which Israeli forces killed three Palestinians.
July 24, 2017
Usher Sued for $10 Million for Allegedly Exposing Woman to Herpes
The plaintiff was eventually diagnosed with herpes after suffering from vaginal sores, fevers and chills, she alleged in papers. But, it's not like Usher isn't in the wrong for cheating on his wife and not disclosing his alleged status to the woman.
July 24, 2017
8 people found dead in truck in Texas
Immigration and Customs Enforcement, says some of the survivors have indicated they were coming from Mexico. The National Weather Service said the temperature in San Antonio hit 101 degrees just before 5 p.m.
July 23, 2017
Israel bars men under 50 from Jerusalem Old City prayers
It was not immediately clear if this means the Palestinians are halting their long-standing security coordination with Israel . On Friday, three Palestinians reportedly were killed in clashes between rioters and police in Jerusalem and the West Bank.
July 22, 2017
'Badly Behaved' Justin Bieber Reportedly Banned From China to 'Purify' Performance Environment
The singer had also had to apologise for taking a photograph in front of the controversial Yasukuni Shrine in Tokyo. However, it seems that the possibility of performing there in the future isn't entirely of the question.
July 22, 2017
Firefighters revive a dog after a house goes on fire
A dog is recovering after Bakersfield firefighters saved him from a home and resuscitated him this morning. Firefighters laid the dog gently on the front yard grass and placed an oxygen mask over its nose.
July 21, 2017
MLB Trade: Diamondbacks add a big bat, acquire JD Martinez from Tigers
The seven-year veteran is hitting.305 in 57 games this season with 16 home runs , 39 RBI and an on-base percentage of.388. According to oddsmakers at BetDSI, the Tigers are favored on the road, as they are getting odds of -110 to win.
July 20, 2017
Rise in state pension age from 67 to 68 brought forward
Delivering on these efforts will be vital to reducing the negative consequences of faster state pension age rises. The government argues the increase is the "responsible and fair course of acton" as life expectancy had improved.
July 15, 2017
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE:WFC) Announces Stock Repurchase Plan
The stock of Wells Fargo & Co (NYSE: WFC ) earned "Mkt Perform" rating by Keefe Bruyette & Woods on Monday, October 17. Pinnacle Wealth Management Advisory Group Limited Liability Corporation holds 30,474 shares or 1.21% of its portfolio.
July 14, 2017
Millions Of Verizon Customer Records Have Been Accidentally Exposed
UpGuard , which discovered the Verizon data leaks is the same company which found out that the voter data had been leaked in June. While the culprits look to now have a lot of your personal information , the PIN numbers on the accounts where not compromised.