West Indies win toss, fielding vs India - T20I
- Blow to Froome as Thomas crashes out of Tour
- 'Alexis Sanchez wants £400000-a-week to stay at Arsenal'
- Novak Djokovic: 'We joked with Federer in the locker room'
- NYPD officer shot, killed in 'unprovoked' attack in the Bronx
- Suspect dies after apparent attempt to steal helicopter from OR airport
- Fatalities feared as bus goes up in flames after crash in Germany
- Keane set for Everton switch
- Opposition needs alternative narratives to fight BJP: Nitish Kumar
- Actress Stevie Ryan kills herself aged 33
- Tennessee Sec. of State says he can't give Trump panel voter info
- Active Stock: Marathon Oil Corporation (MRO) stock price is worth at $11.71
- Sony is to start making vinyl records again
- Shropshire and Mid Wales politicians welcome Conservative-DUP pact
- Average Brokerage Rating Of Intel Corporation (INTC), Avis Budget Group, Inc. (CAR)
- Ak Steel Holding Corp Sentiment Increases on Better Stock Potential
July 09, 2017
Donald Trump expects a powerful trade deal with the UK
President Donald Trump meets with Russian President Vladimir Putin at the G-20 Summit, Friday, July 7, 2017, in Hamburg. The U.K. can not establish a separate trade deal with the US until it has left the European Union in 2019.
July 08, 2017
'Rob has been violent... I'm afraid' What Chyna's legal documents claim
That and she says that posting personal information to his social media accounts is bullying and "slut shaming" behaviour. Rob Kardashian lashed out at Blac Chyna Wednesday in a series of tweets and now deleted Instagram posts.
July 08, 2017
Splatoon 2 Will Receive Splatfests for at Least Two Years & More
The app will provide access to a service called SplatNet 2 , which was detailed in today's Splatoon 2 Direct presentation (above). Using the app, you'll be able to send invites via social media networks and messaging services which actually sounds interesting.
July 07, 2017
Turkey police detain Amnesty director and 12 other rights activists
"If anyone was still in doubt of the endgame of Turkey's post-coup crackdown, they should not be now", Amnesty's Shetty said. The Turkish government has been conducting a year-long crackdown following last July's failed coup attempt.
July 03, 2017
Ibaka, Raptors agree on $65 million, 3-year deal
He played his final 23 games of the season for the Raptors, averaging 14.2 points, 6.8 rebounds and 31.0 minutes played. Ibaka is a good stretch four, and it would not be surprising to see Casey continue to experiment with him at the five.
July 02, 2017
Duterte: No compromise with Maute terrorists
So therefore it is important that we just trust the president because he knows what we don't know and he knows what he's doing. In a speech in Davao City on Thursday night, Duterte said the Marawi siege would "end in a matter of days".
July 02, 2017
Varun Dhawan And Other Celebrities Support Campaign Against Lynchings In the Country
One man, who was held for the violence told NDTV he was "told by his friends to attack the Muslim boys because they ate beef". Additionally, Hindu extremists groups often use violence to protect the bovines and punish those who eat beef.
June 30, 2017
European Union urges Italy against sudden migrant boat shutout
Once they are in the water, she said, "the first imperative - and we don't see any exception - is to save lives". The UN Migration Agency said 8,863 migrants were rescued trying to reach Italy from Libya between June 24 and 27.
June 29, 2017
China Warns US Against Intervening in Nobel Prize Winner Liu's Case
Depending on the result, parole can be extended or the person sent back to prison to serve the rest of their sentence. Liu Xia , a poet, has been under house arrest since 2010, when her husband won the Nobel prize.
June 29, 2017
Otto Warmbier has 'severe neurological injury' after detainment in North Korea
The State Department secured his release and return to the United States, but his parents said that Otto was in a coma . Warmbier said recently, they made a decision to go public with their situation and shortly thereafter, Otto was home.