World leaders pay tribute to German unifier Helmut Kohl
- Baby Driver Is One of the Year's Most Confident Films
- French Far-right's Le Pen Faces Funding Scandal Probe
- European Union urges Italy against sudden migrant boat shutout
- Shropshire and Mid Wales politicians welcome Conservative-DUP pact
- Alec Baldwin's Trump will return to SNL
- Harvick's crew chief: "I don't think (Truex) was going to win anyway"
- Bruno Mars kicks off BET Awards
- JK Rowling marks 20 years since Harry Potter appeared
- Tate & Lyle (LON:TATE) Recent Analyst Updates
- Stocks retreat as oil price slumps on supply worry
- Olson, Brugman, Barreto hit 1st HRs, A's rout White Sox 10-2
- US military shoots down Iranian-made drone in southern Syria
- Miley Cyrus: 'You're weird if you don't like Dolly Parton'
- Portugal, Mexico, Russia tussle for semi berths
- Sanders: No President Has Ever Lied as Much as Trump
June 30, 2017
Average Brokerage Rating Of Intel Corporation (INTC), Avis Budget Group, Inc. (CAR)
Sometimes it may seem like it, but analysts don't just pull their price targets out of thin air. ( CAR ) has beta value of 2.49. On average, equities research analysts forecast that Avis Budget Group will post $2.91 EPS for the current fiscal year.
June 29, 2017
Otto Warmbier has 'severe neurological injury' after detainment in North Korea
The State Department secured his release and return to the United States, but his parents said that Otto was in a coma . Warmbier said recently, they made a decision to go public with their situation and shortly thereafter, Otto was home.
June 28, 2017
Trump and Modi hold first talks at White House
Modi , a Hindu nationalist but also leader of a nation with almost 175 million Muslims, did not use the same, charged terminology. Often when a top US official makes a joint statement with their foreign contemporary, both leaders will take two questions each.
June 28, 2017
Salvador Dali's body to be exhumed
A judge in Spain ruled a DNA sample must be taken from the famed surrealist to determine if he fathered a child with a mistress. He said one person "worked for Dali and Dali paid her to investigate what she did and where the plaintiff's mother went".
June 27, 2017
Utah Jazz: Rudy Gobert makes all-NBA defensive first team
The Spurs now have eight players in its franchise history who have been named to All-Defensive teams. This season, Roberson was among the best defensive players in the National Basketball Association .
June 27, 2017
Philando Castile family reaches $3M settlement in death
Anthony Village will be used to fund this settlement", reads a joint statement from Valerie Castile and the City of St. Valerie Castile , the driver's mother, will receive $2.995 million as part of the settlement, the city of St.
June 26, 2017
Qatar begins shipping cargo through Oman to bypass Gulf rift
He said Qatar, like Turkey, had been a staunch opponent of Islamic State terrorists, adding, "Let's stop fooling ourselves". What's behind Qatar-Gulf freeze? However, similar accusations have been levelled against Saudi Arabia.
June 24, 2017
Modern Warfare Remastered finally gets a stand-alone release
The five-week celebration begins June 27 and will feature in-game giveaways, XP events and new playlists across multiple titles. Modern Warfare had some memorable missions, such as "All Ghillied Up", "Charlie Don't Surf", and "Crew Expendable".
June 23, 2017
Which 'Mummy' Characters Might Return in the Dark Universe? [SPOILERS]
After undergoing such a tiresome journey with this movie, we should all be asking "The Mummy " the same question. Henry Jekyll says these words to Tom Cruise's Nick Morton in the latest version of " The Mummy ".
June 23, 2017
Tesla eyes manufacturing in China
On average , equities research analysts anticipate that Tesla will post ($5.80) earnings per share for the current fiscal year. Independent Advisor Alliance bought a new stake in shares of Tesla during the fourth quarter worth approximately $102,000.