45 senators urge block of Trump's trans military ban
- Baby Blake Griffin? Clippers' Danilo Gallinari Injuries Hand Punching Opponent
- Accused coup plotters stand trial in Ankara
- Jon Jones defeats Daniel Cormier with stunning head kick at UFC 214
- Presence of players, coaches made Rob Ninkovich's retirement unique, special
- Wisconsin used full-court press to win $10 billion Foxconn project
- First press render of Samsung's high-end flip phone (SM-W2018) leaked out
- Iran Claims Launch of Rocket Carrying Satellite into Space
- Twitter stalls, fails to add new users this quarter
- Apple ordered to pay $506 million for A-series processors patent infringement
- Will RJio once again pull Bharti Airtel's revenues down in Q1FY18?
- Sensex, Nifty trade at life-time highs; Reliance Industries, ITC advance
- Not 100% Sure Whether 39 Indians Dead Or Alive, Iraqi Foreign Minister
- Nifty ends above 9900, Reliance Industries leads
- Israel bars men under 50 from Jerusalem Old City prayers
- Jada Pinkett Smith reveals she use to be a drug dealer
August 01, 2017
Microsoft Rolls Out New Surface Payment, Upgrade Program
The two plans, Surface Plus and Surface Plus for Business , are available at Microsoft.com or at Microsoft stores in the US. For an additional $8.25 per user per month, businesses can enjoy the ultimate productivity experience on Surface.
July 30, 2017
Relatives of US Embassy staff ordered to leave Venezuela
Now Venezuela's crisis is getting even worse. "I think I'll strike for 48 hours", said one Caracas resident, Maria Auxiliadora. Three of the "shadow" judges have been arrested in the past few days by Venezuelan intelligence officials.
July 29, 2017
Amit Shah, Smriti Irani file nomination for RS elections from Gujarat
According to sources, more Congress MLAs, who are seen as staunch supporters of Vaghela, are likely to resign before the RS polls. Congress, the main opposition party in the Gujarat Assembly, also has the support of two NCP legislators and the lone JD (U) MLA.
July 26, 2017
MSNBC Snags Primetime Top Spot For First Time Ever
From the hours of 8-11 p.m., MSNBC pulled in a viewership average of 2.34 million last week. MSNBC was second in both timeframes with 1.84 million in primetime and 955,000 in total day.
July 25, 2017
Blue Apron Surges 9% as 7 Underwriters Start at Buy
The bank, which advised Amazon on its acquisition of Whole Foods, did not cite Amazon as a risk to Blue Apron . The Company is focused on providing recipes and fresh ingredients for making home cooking accessible.
July 25, 2017
Latest development suggests Virgil van Dijk could be Merseyside bound after all
When I was talking with him, the boy said that he is not available to play because he wants to leave. Despite ongoing speculation, Pellegrino maintained last week that Van Dijk is not for sale.
July 24, 2017
Israeli Security Measures Lead to Deaths, Violence
The attacker was identified by Israel Radio as a 19-year-old Palestinian from the West Bank village of Khobar near Ramallah. UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres on Friday condemned the clashes in which Israeli forces killed three Palestinians.
July 24, 2017
Warner Bros. announces 'Wonder Woman' sequel
Gal Gadot was at the Warner Bros . panel held during 2017 Comic-Con on Saturday (July 22), where the news was confirmed. In addition it also holds the record for the highest grossing live action film directed by a female.
July 24, 2017
Usher Sued for $10 Million for Allegedly Exposing Woman to Herpes
The plaintiff was eventually diagnosed with herpes after suffering from vaginal sores, fevers and chills, she alleged in papers. But, it's not like Usher isn't in the wrong for cheating on his wife and not disclosing his alleged status to the woman.
July 22, 2017
United States 'to ban citizens from visiting North Korea'
What happened to Otto Warmbier? Prior to this, he had served 17 months of his sentence: 15 years imprisonment and hard labor. This month, North Korea announced it had successfully tested its first intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM).