At least 21 injured in Lahore explosion
- Fake News? Trump Launches 'Real News' Series
- Fox News suspends host Eric Bolling after report of lewd text messages
- 'Pharma Bro' Martin Shkreli convicted of securities fraud, conspiracy
- Sworn in for new term, Iran's Rouhani says U.S. undermining nuclear deal
- This Year's Arrowverse Crossover Will 'Go Even More Personal'
- Majority of voters believe White House is in chaos
- Official invite suggests August 17 launch for Asus ZenFone 4
- White House Unveils Reforms to Slash Legal Immigration Levels
- United States government freezes assets of Venezuela's President Nicolás Maduro
- Mayor tagged as narco-politician killed in raid
- Baby Blake Griffin? Clippers' Danilo Gallinari Injuries Hand Punching Opponent
- US 'Successfully' Conducts THAAD Defense System Test
- DHS: Laptop ban put in place after explosive test destroyed airplane
- Klopp jokes Liverpool will bid €300m for RB Leipzig's Naby Keita
- Tesla Model 3 prices, features, details, specifications from Handover Party
August 09, 2017
This Lexington hospital is ranked tops in Kentucky by US News
The Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., ranked No. 1 on the " Best Hospitals Honor Roll ", and the Cleveland Clinic ranked second. Other Boston-area institutions earned spots in the top five for the 16 specialties evaluated.
August 05, 2017
Iran's Supreme Leader Endorses Rohani For Second Term
Separately, on July 28, the Trump administration sanctioned six Iranian entities after Iran tested a space launching device. Ray said the joint commission allowed for the Iranian view on new United States sanctions to be widely discussed.
August 04, 2017
Transcript of Trump's Terrible January Call With Turnbull Leaks
The president complains that he "doesn't understand" why the deal is "so important" and seems to end the discussion abruptly. That is why they are in prison right now. "Can you hear me out Mr President?" he said early in the call.
August 04, 2017
Total solar eclipse viewing party planned in Palmyra
The community will be in darkness as the moon passes across and completely covers the sun for approximately 2 1/2 minutes. More than two million eclipse glasses will be given out free of charge by over 7,000 public libraries across the U.S.
August 02, 2017
45 senators urge block of Trump's trans military ban
The military would "not accept or allow" transgender people to serve "in any capacity", according to the Trump tweet . They, at the very least, deserve more than a string of inaccurate, ellipses-joined Twitter insults.
August 01, 2017
Microsoft Rolls Out New Surface Payment, Upgrade Program
The two plans, Surface Plus and Surface Plus for Business , are available at Microsoft.com or at Microsoft stores in the US. For an additional $8.25 per user per month, businesses can enjoy the ultimate productivity experience on Surface.
July 31, 2017
Wisconsin used full-court press to win $10 billion Foxconn project
Some economists have pointed out that highly skilled postings are not always easy to fill. Walker, however, will have to spend significant political capital to afford the project.
July 30, 2017
Relatives of US Embassy staff ordered to leave Venezuela
Now Venezuela's crisis is getting even worse. "I think I'll strike for 48 hours", said one Caracas resident, Maria Auxiliadora. Three of the "shadow" judges have been arrested in the past few days by Venezuelan intelligence officials.
July 30, 2017
Iran accuses USA navy of firing warning shots at its vessels
The elite force are a semi-independent branch of Iran's military that answers only to the country's supreme leader the Ayatollah. There have been a string of close encounters between U.S. ships and Iranian vessels in the Gulf in recent months.
July 29, 2017
Citigroup Inc. Reiterates Neutral Rating for Relx PLC (LON:REL)
It is positive, as 14 investors sold BCRX shares while 23 reduced holdings. 32 funds opened positions while 62 raised stakes. Credit Suisse Group's price objective would suggest a potential upside of 12.10% from the company's previous close.